Inside Energy and its companion, Inside EnergyEXTRA, bring you reporting on energy policy developments in the U.S. government and how policy decisions and implementation impact the production, delivery, and use of energy resources. Content includes oil, natural gas, electricity, coal, nuclear energy, renewable energy and energy efficiency. Inside Energy has covered U.S. energy policy for more than 30 years, and our team of veteran editors and reporters offers insight unsurpassed in the industry.
- Policy and legislative developments in Congress and the executive branch, including the White House and federal agencies such as the Department of Energy, the Department of the Interior and the Environmental Protection Agency
- Important developments in federal energy research and development programs
- Key court decisions that uphold or overturn federal rules governing the energy industry
Who Should Buy
Anyone with a vested interest in U.S. energy policy developments can benefit from Inside Energy, including CEOs, corporate and government planners, strategists, analysts and traders.
Inside Energy includes coverage on new technologies, new funding and new energy-related business opportunities. In addition it provides timely, reliable news about how you can pursue pre-commercial technologies through federal funding or partnerships with government agencies and laboratories. Inside Energy explains how the government, universities and other institutions can join forces to produce energy more reliably and cleanly. This newsletter helps you to:
- Understand opportunities and risks of still-developing legislation and policy
- Gain analysis and insight into the latest potential regulations
- Save time with access to all the relevant information in one place
- Make informed decisions and improve your strategic planning processes
- Recognize and seize potential opportunities before your competitors have a chance