View larger image
After nearly 20 years of production, the newly updated North American Natural Gas System wall map continues to set the industry standard for visualizing the supply, generation, distribution and transportation of natural gas across North America.
Stay current and ahead of the competition with the latest proposed pipeline products, proposed generation projects, storage, LNG and more. See where these new projects connect with the thousands of miles of existing pipelines, power plants, meters, compressor stations, pricing hubs and other infrastructure. Find out who the pipeline and power plant operators are and which companies control gas distribution in the region.These and many other questions are waiting to be answered.
Based on decades of experience and research, this unique product is used around the world as the go-to tool for visualizing the components of the natural gas system. With its striking design and industry depth, it serves both as decoration and as an invaluable resource for anyone involved or interested in the natural gas industry
Also available digitally with enhanced content. Purchase both in a discounted bundle.
- Natural gas fueled power plants, 25MW and greater in capacity. Existing and planned plants (including those under construction) are displayed. Plants are colored by prime mover, sized by nameplate capacity and labeled with plant name and a unique company code.
- Natural gas pipelines (both existing and proposed) colored and sized by diameter. Major pipelines are labeled with a unique owner ID.
- Major LDC (local distribution company) service territories
- Natural gas import and export points
- Natural gas supply basins
- LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) terminals symbolized by operational status (on-stream or under-construction/planned)
- Compressor stations (1,000 hp and greater are shown)
- Meters (receipt and delivery points)
- Gas hubs (pricing points)
- Natural gas storage facilities colored by operational status (existing, planned or existing w/planned additions)
- Informative graphs presenting Bentek's CELLCAST historical production and demand data across North America.
- Informative graphs representing cunsumed and delivered gas in the US and natural gas losses in the US and natural gas plant fuel consumption by state.
- Inset maps showing natural gas shale plays and gas storage fields in the US
- Detailed inset maps of 17 different urban areas and the Gulf od Mexico.
- State & province borders, state capitals and major cities.
- Plan and strategize around a complete view of the North American natural gas system
- Monitor your competitors' market penetration
- Explore new generation & transmission projects
- View existing infrastructure with an unparalleled degree of accuracy
- Access vital data quickly and easily