September 28, 2016 • New York Hilton Midtown • New York, New York
The Benposium East 2016 Conference empowers attendees with proprietary, forward-looking energy market fundamental analysis. It explores the most important aspects of crude, natural gas, and electric power markets and pricing while providing data and information to help market participants stay ahead of the curve headed into 2017.
DON’T MISS THE ONSTAGE INTERVIEW
Where Will Commodity Markets Balance at the Turn of the Year?
- Chris Newkumet, Editor in Chief, S&P Global Platts
- Francisco Blanch, Managing Director, Head of Global Commodities and Derivatives Research, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
S&P GLOBAL PLATTS ANALYSTS MAKE THEIR MARKET PREDICTIONS
North American crude outlook through 2020—Where does the US producer fit into global supply curve? With supply responding to low prices, will demand hold up its end of the bargain?
North American NGLs outlook through 2020— How important is the Northeast as a producing region to USGC crackers? Does the recent Shell announcement change the answer?
North American electric power outlook through 2020—Coal to gas switching; will the trend reverse? The battle for market share in a stagnant power market; is the West the new frontier?
Global LNG and the outlook for North America through 2020—US exports forecast and risks, global gas and pricing, and global surplus; where will it go?
O&G production and economics—How will the over–levered producer change as the market corrects itself? What physical and financial instruments can help balance an increasingly short market?
Northeast production—Boom or bust? The “bust”; declining rig activity, over-leveraged producers. The “boom”; lowest break-evens in the country, efficiency gains and mega-wells allow for strong growth rates
The state of Mexico’s energy reform—Policies, projects, pipelines, and prices
MORE BENPOSIUM EAST 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
- Presentations from more than 10 Platts analysts—Meet one-on-one with the people behind the reports, analytics, and data
- Gain insights from 3 Platts Analytics Features
- How to weather the volatility and profit from an increasingly short market
PAST ATTENDING COMPANIES INCLUDE
- Alliance Pipeline
- Atinium Energy Investments
- BMO Capital Markets
- Brookfield Energy Marketing
- Cheniere Energy, Inc.
- CME Group
- Constellation Energy
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Management
- Crestwood Midstream Partners
- D.E. Shaw
- Direct Energy
- Dominion Transmission
- Energy Corporation of America
- Evercore ISI
- First Reserve
- Gaz Metro
- Global Partners
- Hartree Partners LP
- Jamison Capital
- Macquarie Capital
- MBF Trading
- Mercuria Energy
- NJ Natural Gas
- Osaka Gas
- Ospraie Management
- PBF Energy
- PECO Energy
- PennEnergy Resources, LLC
- Sojitz Corp. of America
- South Jersey Energy
- Stelliam Investment Management
- Talen Energy
- Tallgrass Energy LP
- Tokyo Gas
- Viking Global Investors
- Wall Street Journal
Request Your Copy of the Brochure Today
The Benposium East 2016 Conference brochure is now available. Request your copy to get full details on the program and speakers.