June 13-15, 2016 • Royal Sonesta Houston • Houston, Texas
Going into its 8th year, the Platts Benposium Conference empowers attendees with proprietary, comprehensive, and forward-looking energy market fundamental analysis as only Bentek can deliver. The objective of Platts Benposium 2016 is to explore the most important aspects of the natural gas, crude oil, NGL, and LNG markets while providing data and information to help market participants stay ahead of the curve.
NORTH AMERICAN E&P: WHEN IS THE NEXT INFLECTION POINT?
Scott Sheffield, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,
Pioneer Natural Resources Company
KEY QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED AT PLATTS BENPOSIUM 2016:
- Production—How do historical O&G flows drive future models? Get the right data for the right analysis
- Transportation and storage—How do you best leverage basis pricing positions?
- Electric power—What are the impacts of El Nino in the West and capacity market reforms in the East?
- Emerging gas demand—What’s hindering China’s appetite? What are Mexico’s demand drivers?
- Global LNG—How will markets evolve and what’s the role of the US? What are the anchors for global gas pricing?
- US exports—Will arbitrage opportunities exist for NGL cargos? What does the lifting of the crude export ban really mean?
- How to weather the storm and profit from the lower-for-longer price world
PAST ATTENDEES INCLUDE:
Banco de Sabadell S.A.
Benteler Steel & Tube Corp.
BHP Billiton Petroleum
Bonneville Power Administration
Brookfield Energy Marketing Inc.
BTG Pactual Commodities
Charles Schwab Investment Management
Chevron Global Supply & Trading
Copperwood Asset Management
Crestwood Midstream Partners LP
DE Shaw Group
Dominion Transmission Inc.
Dow Oil & Gas
DTE Energy Resources
EDF Trading NA
Hartree Partners, LP
Inter Pipeline Ltd.
IPC USA, Inc.
Jamison Capital Partners
Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P.
Kinder Morgan Inc.
Macquarie Energy LLC
Marubeni America Corporation
Mitsui & Co. (USA), Inc.
Nomura Securities International
NOVA Chemicals Corporation
Osaka Gas USA Corp
Pacific Summit Energy
Pan Capital Management
Pioneer Natural Resources
Premier Natural Resources
Repsol Energy North America
Sempra U.S. Gas & Power
SG Americas Securities LLC
Southern California Gas Co.
Spectra Energy Corp
Sumitomo Corporation of Americas
Summit Discovery Resources, LLC
Tenaska Marketing Ventures
Tokyo Gas America Ltd.
Tortoise Capital Advisors LLC
Tourmaline Oil Corp.
Union Gas Limited
Valero Energy Corp.
Velite Benchmark Capital Management
Wells Fargo Commodities
The Platts Benposium 2016 Conference agenda is now available.