January 12-13, 2017 • Omni Houston Hotel • Houston, Texas
Come to Platts 15th Annual Gas Storage Outlook to engage with knowledgeable gas storage experts discussing LNG, gas-electric integration, and additional demand drivers. Learn how you can profit in an increasingly volatile gas storage landscape.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
- Storage linkages with Marcellus and Utica production — Is there demand for more storage?
- Regulations and profits — What will be the cost of doing business post-Aliso Canyon?
- How will the start-up of the LNG liquefaction units on the Gulf Coast effect storage needs and value?
- Where is the locational need for additional storage amid growing natural gas-fired electric generation?
- Storage south of the border — What are the latest financial developments of the CYDSA LPG project?
- What will be the impact on gas storage operations given the growth of renewable energy in the power generation market?
Reserve Your Copy of the Brochure
The Platts 15th Annual Gas Storage Outlook conference is currently in development. Sign up today to receive the brochure as soon as it becomes available.