October 27-28, 2016 • Crowne Plaza Times Square • New York, New York
Join us in New York City at the premier annual event for power traders. Traders, utilities, investors, regulators, and representatives from the ISOs and RTOs will gather to network and discuss the critical power market issues that impact your business.
The event regularly attracts in excess of 200 delegates each year from across the Nodal value chain, including:
- Power regulators
- RTO and ISO representatives
- Market monitors
- Technology providers
THIS YEAR’S FEATURED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
William W. Hogan, Raymond Plank Professor of Global Energy Policy, JFK School of Government, Harvard University
Joseph T. Kelliher, Executive Vice President, Federal Regulatory Affairs, NextEra Energy, Inc.
Andrew Ott, President and Chief Executive Officer, PJM Interconnection
PLUS, MARKET PARTICIPANTS COVER TOPICS INCLUDING:
- Whether new restrictions on virtuals would harm or help the efficiency of the market
- The role for which anti-trust laws can be used to bring liability for manipulation
- Individual market assessments including the newest participant—Mexico
- FERC AD14-14 requested best practices on fast start pricing, managing multiple contingencies, look-ahead modelling, uplift allocation, and transparency
Request Your Brochure Today
The Platts 9th Annual Nodal Trader Conference brochure is available. Request your copy today.