January 16–17, 2017 • Hotel del Coronado • Coronado, California
Join us in 2017 at the picturesque Hotel del Coronado in California for our full two-day Platts 15th Annual Utility Supply Chain Management Conference. This long-standing event attracts a variety of procurement, purchasing, sourcing, planning, and inventory management executives to network with industry peers and exchange real-world business solutions to on-going supply chain trends and challenges.
What Our Attendees Are Saying:
- “Platts is my favorite conference. The size is small enough to allow interaction, but large enough to bring various viewpoints. The networking and knowledge sharing amongst peers and consultants is wonderful. It’s a great reunion for many people who have worked together in the past.”
2016 attendee, EY
- “The event was extremely informative from a content perspective, but more importantly, provided a platform to network with my peers. The discussions after the presentations were priceless.”
2016 attendee, AGL Resources
- “The Platts Utility Supply Chain Management Conference is a must attend event for Supply Chain professionals. Not only do you hear the latest trends affecting our industry, but you have a chance to meet peers from around the country and share best practices. I know our organization is better because of our attendance at this event.”
2016 attendee, TECO Services, Inc.
PAST ATTENDING COMPANIES INCLUDE:
- Ameren Services
- Arizona Public Service Company
- Duke Energy
- Eversource Energy
- Exelon Corporation
- HD Supply Utilities
- Jingoli Power
- Kansas City Power & Light
- Luminant Power
- National Grid
- NV Energy
- Oniqua MRO Analytics
- Ontario Power Generation
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- San Diego Gas & Electric
- ScottMadden, Inc.
- Southern California Edison
- TECO Energy
- Xcel Energy
Please check back later for complete agenda details.
Reserve Your Copy of the Brochure
Platts 15th Annual Utility Supply Chain Management Conference brochure is currently in development. Sign up to receive the brochure as soon as it becomes available.