November 29-30, 2016 • Hotel Nikko San Francisco • San Francisco, California
Register today for the Platts 12th Annual Western States Power and Gas Conference (formally the California Power & Gas Conference) to be held on November 29-30 at the Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA.
Meet with a variety of power producers, gas suppliers, traders, financiers, transmission companies, regulators and many more to network and discuss regional trends and challenges shaping power markets in the Western US.
Western Power Market Unification—CAISO’s Vision for a One Market Region
Stephen Berberich, President, Chief Executive Officer, California Independent System Operator (CAISO)
This year’s agenda will include various issues not only impacting the California market, but the surrounding states as well.
- How might Western states be impacted by the potential expansion of EIM?
- Renewable Energy Transmission Initiative (RETI) 2.0—How much out-of-state renewable credits may count towards this initiative?
- Grid logistics—Who will fund the integration of renewables to the western grid?
Join Platts as we debate these questions and many more at our fall event.
- Kate McGinnis, AES Energy Storage
- John O’Brien, AltaGas Services (U.S.) Inc.
- Lincoln Bleveans, Burbank Water and Power
- Alex Morris, California Energy Storage Alliance (CESA)
- Brian Turner, California Natural Resources Agency
- Michael Picker, Catherine Sandoval, California Public Utilities Commission
- Matthew Barmack, Calpine Corporation
- David Lowrey, Comverge, Inc.
- Lola Infante, Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Peter Nulsen, Generate Capital
- Harry Singh, Goldman Sachs
- Marc Campopiano, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Cody Hill, LS Power Development LLC
- Brian Theaker, NRG Energy, Inc.
- Charles Post, PG&E
- Paul Thomsen, Public Utilities Commission of Nevada (PUCN)
- Lisa Hardie, Public Utility Commission of Oregon
- Carrie Bentley, Resero Consulting
- Craig J. Lazzara, S&P Global Dow Jones Indices
- Jonathan Nelson, Thad Walker, S&P Global Platts
- Seth Hilton, Stoel Rives LLP
- Rodger Schwecke, SoCalGas
- Kevin Woodruff, Woodruff Expert Services
- Joseph Taylor, Xcel Energy
The Platts 12th Annual Western States Power and Gas Conference brochure is available. Sign up to receive your copy by clicking on the link below.