January 17-18, 2016 • The Westin • Warsaw, Poland
S&P Global Platts are pleased to announce the dates have just been confirmed for the return of our 11th Annual Central and Eastern European Power conference, January 17-18 in the capital city of Poland, Warsaw.
Building upon its success Platts Central and Eastern European Power conference returns to Poland to provide you with an unrivalled opportunity stay one step ahead of the competition.
Hear the unique perspectives of the region’s leading utilities, power producers, power plant developers, regulators, traders, financiers and market analysts as they discuss, dissect and debate the future of the region, latest business strategies and opportunities for the market.
Topics covered in the 2017 event:
- European and CEE Power trends
- Assess the outlook for Poland’s new energy strategy
- The long term development plans for utilities
- Legal and regulatory changes impacting CEE power markets
- Regional perspectives
- Trends in conventional and renewable generation
- Current and future investment prospects
Built into each day are a number of dedicated social functions and now with the addition of our new app providing you the opportunity to network before the event and arrange those all-important meetings.
- Advanced Power
- Amec Foster Wheeler
- Babcock Borsig Steinmuller GmbH
- BDEW (Association of German Utilities)
- Bloomberg Intelligence
- Candole Partners
- City Financial
- Danske Commodities
- Erste Group Bank
- Fizo Technology Pty
- Gama Powe Systems
- IFUA Horváth & Partners
- KELER CCP Ltd.
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Rosatom Central Europe
- Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd.
- Warsaw Business Journal
- Alfa Laval Aalborg Oy
- APX Holding BV
- Balamara Resources Limited
- Black & Veatch
- Boston Consulting Group
- Carbon Investment
- CLEAN HORIZON
- Edison Trading
- GDF SUEZ Energy Romania S.A.
- JAPAN ELECTRIC POWER INFORMATION CENTER EUROPEAN OFFICE
- Law & Justice Party (PiS)
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe GmbH
- PGNiG Termika
- RWE Group Business Services Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Slovenské Elektrarne
- Société Générale
- TSCNET Services GmbH
- Alpiq Energy
- Axpo Energy
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (BTMU)
- Black & Veatch Corporation
- Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor
- CEE Equity Partners
- Charles River Associates
- Coal Holding
- EnBW, AG
- European Climate Foundation
- Fortum Corporation
- Hungarian Industrial Energy Consumers’ Association
- JETRO Wien
- Lietuvos energijos gamyba
- Raiffeisenbank International
Sponsor this Event
From brand recognition to one-on-one networking, we'll partner with you to ensure our event meets your business goals.
To find out more about opportunities still available please contact, Daniel Davies on +44(0)20 717 6229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Platts Central and Eastern European Power conference is currently in development. Sign up today to receive the brochure as soon as it becomes available.