Returning to London on May 10-11, 2016, Platts Annual Global Crude Oil Summit is individually positioned to unite senior executives from both the upstream and oil trading communities in 2 days of sessions, networking and insight. Join keynote speakers from across the industry as they explore and debate the industry’s crucial issues in what is a very interesting time for the industry.
Our marquee oil conference provides the perfect environment for stimulating debate and interaction with the speakers and the rest of the industry allowing you to develop the knowledge, insights and new relationships you need for the year ahead.
This seminar helps 250+, refiners, traders and buyers understand trends, risks and issues within the EU sugar industry from those at the forefront.
Key topics explored in 2016:
- Will the global glut continue to grow?
- Will U.S Shale oil development remain dogged?
- Will prices remain weak or will we see a surge due to upstream cutbacks?
- How will the geopolitical landscape shape international trade flows?
- Will Asian demand growth strengthen anytime soon?
- How quickly will Iran change the game?
- What will OPEC do next?
2015 speakers included:
- Mike Muller, Vice President, Global Crude Oil Trading & Supply, Shell
- Marcus Cooper, General Director, Rosneft Trading
- Mustafa Sanallah, Chairman, NOC Libya
- Chris Faulkner, Founder, Chairman and CEO, Breitling Energy Corporation
- Spencer Dale, Group Chief Economist, BP
- Chris Bake, Executive Director, Vitol
- Jonathan Kollek, President, Trafigura Eurasia
- Eirik Wærness, Chief Economist, Statoil
- Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Goldman Sachs
What to expect in 2016?
A unique and comprehensive international upstream outlook from those at the forefront
Join 250 Influential market leaders and foremost experts from the international oil community as they evaluate and debate the industry’s evolving landscape and strength while tacking the key questions impacting you now and in the future.
The impact of market volatility on trading and risk management
Hear experts from the international trading community discuss oil price movements, benchmarks evolution, regulation changes and risk practice development in this volatile time.
New connections, new ideas, new business
Drawing from Platts’ ambition to connect the oil markets, the 8th Annual Global Crude Oil summit encourages delegate participation and networking opportunities. Over two full days, interactive panel discussions and speaker sessions combine with a variety of social functions and new event app, all specifically developed to increase the exchange of value.
- Senior strategic upstream executives from the world’s IOCs, NOCs and Independents
- Senior oil traders, brokers and analysts
- Regulators and government officials
- Private banks, investment banks and financial advisories
- Risk managers, product controllers and finance managers
- Energy trading and risk management technology (ETRM) solution providers
- Law firms
“Excellent. Liked the global perspective and speakers’ knowledge of ALL regions of the world”
Vice President, Pembina Pipeline Corporation,
“An excellent arena for sharing and understanding views on major oil trends”
Director - Supply & Trading, Saras
“A good update on what is happening”
Sales Coordinator, Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. (ADNOC)