2016 OPEC Survey
* OPEC ministers on November 30 finalized a deal to cut 1.2 million b/d from October levels and hold production around 32.5 million b/d.
* The agreement goes into force on January 1 and exempts Libya and Nigeria, while allowing Iran a small increase in production.
* Indonesia has suspended its membership, but its output is being counted by OPEC under its production ceiling.
* Gabon officially rejoined OPEC on July 1.
* The estimate for Iraq includes volumes from semi-autonomous Iraqi Kurdistan.
Oilgram News brings you fast-breaking global petroleum and gas news on and including: