Platts is the leading global provider of energy and metals information. Our mission is to provide information that creates transparency and helps drive market efficiency and liquidity.
Since 1909, we have provided our customers with the business-critical market news and data, benchmark price assessments, insightful newsletters, and leading conferences that they need to help them make sound trading and business decisions.Read Platts Capabilities Brochure
Our goal at Platts is to provide the highest quality, most timely, insightful and relevant news and price assessments possible. We work with all our customers to ensure that we provide the best product solution for their particular needs, and that we deliver it in such a way that it is easy for them to embed into their daily workflow. View Solutions for
Platts customers span the entire energy and metals supply chain. Exploration companies, refiners, electric and gas utilities, integrated energy companies, mining companies, pipeline operators, shippers, and wholesale and industrial consumers all depend on our information to make critical trading, investment and business decisions. View Solutions for: Trading, Risk Management & Treasury, Settlement & Compliance, Energy Industry Professionals
- Real-Time News & Market Alerts - Markets change very quickly, and in an age of unprecedented volatility it is important that you act quickly as well. Platts brings you news, market commentary and intra-day assessments in real-time so that you can take advantage of optimal trading opportunities or react to breaking news.
- Price Assessments & Indices – Platts benchmark price assessments are widely used throughout the energy and metals supply chain. From producer to consumer, risk manager to analyst, our 8,500 daily prices and forward curves ensure financial institutions, energy, metals and mining companies, and governments are competitively pricing their energy transactions.
- Newsletters & Reports – Our extensive list of more than 50 newsletter titles covers every aspect of the energy and metals industry. These newsletters bringing you a wealth of information about company news, changes in regulation, M & A and new legislation on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Maps & Geospatial – We are continually updating and building upon our proprietary global energy infrastructure map layers, leveraging the deep knowledge of our award-winning cartography team to help analysts and investors evaluate capital investment opportunities.
- Conferences & Events – Platts helps connect industry leaders and stimulate conversations about cutting-edge ideas and new policy proposals at our 60+ conferences held around the globe. We cover a diverse range of topics and attract world-renowned speakers and panelists.