Platts Asia Pacific/Arab Gulf Marketscan (APAG Marketscan) gives you a comprehensive daily overview of the Asia oil market, providing you with all the information you need to make trading decisions with clarity and precision. First published in 1981, it's the region's longest running oil daily report giving you the trading information you need to evaluate arbitrage opportunities and obtain vital intelligence on cargo movements.
Platts APAG Marketscan provides you:
- A comprehensive source of Asia's benchmarks for refined products - MOPS, MOPJ and MOPAG
- Refined product assessments for the Singapore, Japan, Korea and Arab Gulf markets
- Comprehensive market commentary from Asia's major trading hubs detailing market participants, following price movements and analyzing the reasons for market movements
- Assessments for the Pacific Rim crude oil market, including the Indonesian, Malaysian, Chinese, Australian and Vietnamese grades
- Daily forex rates of major currencies to assist companies in conversion of their trading activities from the US dollar to local currency
- Assessments of the European and US West Coast markets
- Daily shipping fixtures that enable traders to obtain vital intelligence on cargo movements as well as the latest shipping costs East of Suez
Who Should Buy
Platts APAG Marketscan provides traders, risk managers, and analysts with the information needed to make smart, precise decisions about the Asia oil market.
You can rely on Platts APAG Marketscan to deliver daily the critical market information you need to make informed decisions. With close to 30 years' experience in the industry, Platts APAG Marketscan is a source you can trust for pricing information and market news to help you evaluate arbitrage opportunities and buy and sell commodities at a profit.