Platts Biofuelscan is a daily market report that provides you with the latest price assessments,supporting market commentary and news for key biofuels markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Having access to a daily report filled with crucial market insight provides our subscribers with the following benefits:
- You have access to over 80 daily spot, premium and futures price assessments for Europe, the Americas and Asia ensuring you get a global perspective of the biofuels market.
- With commentary supporting the daily price assessments, customers gain a deeper understanding of the key drivers affecting any price movements.
- All of Platts prices are assessed with the same independent and robust methodology. Subscribers use these prices in contract negotiations, benchmarking, and tracking import/export threats and opportunities.
- Traders, buyers and sellers of ethanol, biodiesel, RINs and ETBE are able to use Platts prices and analysis to support their sales and purchasing decisions
- Producers, consumers and traders of diesel fuel, biodiesel, ethanol, ETBE and gasoline can track production margins and gauge demand and supply balances using Platts biofuels data.
- Banks and financial institutions involved in providing hedging and risk management tools for the biofuels industry have access to the latest market information. With access to all of this information, they are in a strong position to offer sound advice to their clients.
- Helps ensure that government agencies, ministries, NGOs and associations understand the drivers of biofuels prices so that they are in touch with the fundamentals before making key business decisions.
Backed by Platts' unrivalled team of industry specialists, Platts Biofuelscan features:
- Daily price assessments, market commentary, analysis and news for the ethanol, biodiesel, ETBE and RINs markets.
- Regions covered include: the US, Northwest Europe, Asia and Central/South America.
- Statistics on related commodity markets such as vegetable oils, rapeseed oil and soybean oil as well as futures prices and FOREX rates.