Platts Coal Trader International is the only daily publication where you can access Platts proprietary price assessments for coal trading in the Atlantic and Pacific markets, including price assessments for FOB Newcastle 5,500 NAR; FOB Richards Bay 5,500 NAR; FOB Kalimantan 5,900 GAR; CFR South China 5,500 NAR; and European CIF ARA.
Platts Coal Trader International provides:
- Physical and financial market prices
- Updates on spot-market developments
- News of global steam coal tenders, including a Recent Coal Trade Transactions table
- Coking coal market pricing and news
- Latest freight and rail developments
- Emissions news
- Daily forward curves for German dark spreads and German clean dark spreads
Platts' dedicated team of journalists is renowned for its pricing expertise and consistently leads the market, providing breaking news on the international steam coal and coking coal industry.
Who Should Buy
Business executives, traders, risk managers and other mining and energy professionals can be more profitable and stay ahead of the competition by getting the full story and the latest prices from Platts Coal Trader International.
Platts Coal Trader International gives you exclusive data on shipping movements, tenders, and contracts so you can make critical market decisions in a rapidly evolving market. Platts assesses physical spot prices in key regions for you in both the Atlantic and Pacific markets to help you achieve better decision making and more profitable trading.