Dry Freight Wire brings you the latest in dry freight and fixture rates, giving you a full view of the most important developments, so you can effectively analyze the dry freight market. Dry Freight Wire is a daily report that offers extensive listings (over 107 dry freight routes) and clear analysis of the latest dry freight and fixture rates
Dry Freight Wire provides you with:
- Global updates on the dry freight market to keep you ahead of the game
- Extensive listings and analysis of the latest dry freight fixtures giving you a complete overview of the marketplace
- Over 100 independent freight rate assessments updated daily
- Information on all major vessel sizes, from Capesize to Handysize
- All major dry freight commodities (iron ore, coking & thermal coal, sugar and polymers)
- Market commentary from the world's major trading hubs giving you insights into what's happening, and why around the globe
Make informed investment decisions throughout the trading day by arming yourself with critical market information related to dry freight transportation. With Platts Dry Freight Wire, you get timely, unbiased data for profitable planning, forecasting and decision-making.
- Daily dry freight price assessments allow traders to establish independent prices for long and short term contracts and help purchasers to negotiate better
- Market commentary and news from the world’s major trading hubs help participants understand what might be influencing the market today
- With a timely end-of-London day release, be amongst the first to discover new opportunities in the marketplace to help you stay ahead of the competition
Who Should Buy
Ship owners, charterers, brokers, logisticians, traders, risk managers and analysts all rely on Dry Freight Wire to provide the most up-to-date, detailed assessment of the market sector.