Updated Annually - November Release
The UDI Directory of Electric Power Producers and Distributors, 2015 edition, released in November 2014, provides comprehensive profiles of North American power companies including:
- contacts' names and titles
- corporate and office location phone, fax, and email(where available)
- key financial and operational statistics for performance benchmarking
Everything you need to know in one place
- 4,800 company profiles
- 17,000 executives
- Financial and operational performance statistics
- Reference plant lists
Coverage of the U.S. and Canada, including:
- 3,600 regulated electric utilities and holding companies
- 770 non-utility generators and energy service companies
- 285 associations, power pools, and independent system operators
- 150 agencies and commissions
View detailed utility and energy company profiles
Each profile offers a wealth of information, such as:
- Electric customer classifications
- Electric revenues and sales
- Number of employees
- Electric production and delivery system design
Download a free sample. Under related information to the right, you can easily download a free sample to see what we have to offer you. We want to ensure you are making the best purchase based on your needs.
Who Should Buy
Industry executives, consultants and suppliers in sales, marketing, planning and operations.
Sales and marketing managers can accurately size their market and devise a go-to-market strategy using the statistical data and contact information.
Planning and operations managers can benchmark their performance against their competitors including system design and performance, customer data, revenues, average electric rates, and more.