The UDI Directory of Electric Power Producers and Distributors, 2017 edition, released in March 2017, provides comprehensive profiles of North American power companies including:
- contacts' names and titles
- corporate and office location phone, fax, and email(where available)
- key financial and operational statistics for performance benchmarking
Everything you need to know in one place
- 4,800 company profiles
- 17,000 executives
- Financial and operational performance statistics
- Reference plant lists
Coverage of the U.S. and Canada, including:
- 3,600 regulated electric utilities and holding companies
- 750 non-utility generators and energy service companies
- 300 associations, power pools, and independent system operators
- 150 agencies and commissions
View detailed utility and energy company profiles
Each profile offers a wealth of information, such as:
- Electric customer classifications
- Electric revenues and sales
- Number of employees
- Electric production and delivery system design
Click here to download a sample and related documentation.
Who Should Buy
Industry executives, consultants and suppliers in sales, marketing, planning and operations.
Sales and marketing managers can accurately size their market and devise a go-to-market strategy using the statistical data and contact information.
Planning and operations managers can benchmark their performance against their competitors including system design and performance, customer data, revenues, average electric rates, and more.
Choose the format that best suits your needs
Directory- directory pages in pdf for quick reference.
Mailing List on thumb drive. Includes the directory pages in pdf format and mailing list data in spreadsheet format on thumb drive. Quickly and easily import the data you want into contact management, word processing, spreadsheet and database software for marketing mailings and other business development applications.
Statistical Profiles on thumb drive. Includes the directory pages in pdf format and the mailing list data plus the comprehensive financial and operating statistics in spreadsheet format. This thumb drive contains fielded data in files ready for import into spreadsheet or data base software.