Electricity Alert brings real-time electric industry information to subscribers that can't afford to wait until tomorrow to get critical price and market data. Our extensive team of seasoned reporters delivers up-to-the-minute market intelligence - from power plant outages and supply deals, to mergers and regulatory decisions that affect North American markets.
- News and market coverage of the North American electric power industry, including regulatory developments, by the largest editorial team dedicated to electricity reporting
- Real-time electricity spot market transactions reported as deals are done
- Regular reports on market-moving developments such as nuclear-plant outage schedules and weather
- Unbiased price indexes and ranges from the same editors of Platts Global Power Report and Platts Megawatt Daily
- Up-to-the-minute market commentary and analysis identifying and explaining market movements
Who should buy:
Traders, brokers, portfolio managers and others involved in trading operations rely on Platts Electricity Alert for access to key information before their competitors to help make more informed decisions.
Platts real-time monitoring of spot market transaction prices helps you to hedge your positions and act with greater confidence. Subscribers also use Electricity Alert to find comprehensive weather service and heating degree-day forecasts, allowing them to make more profitable buying and selling decisions.