Europe & Americas Petrochemicalscan is a weekly market report that gives you a complete view of what's happening across the aromatics markets of Europe and the Americas.
A subscription to Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan is available through Platts Market Center and via our mobile app, providing a range of tools to help you analyze the latest price trends from the key aromatics markets.VIEW SAMPLE
- Understand the key drivers of feedstock and derivative prices to better manage market direction and capital investment
- Negotiate best value and protect your margins by giving you the critical insights you need into what's moving prices.
- Understand the key issues affecting the petrochemical markets to support better risk management
- Seize time-critical opportunities with access to essential pricing information to ensure more profitable trading
- Track production margins and gauge supply and demand balances to plan for efficient costing and cash flow
- Stay connected to the latest price changes and market news with our mobile app
Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan helps uncover what's moving the aromatics market by giving you:
- Comprehensive coverage of aromatics
- Key aromatics prices and market news in European and Americas spot markets
- Independent price benchmarks
- Commentary & feedstock price assessments
- Transparent end-of-day market assessments
- Historical database with enhanced market report service
Assessment rationales give the “why” behind the Platts assessed price, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions (BOTEs) for key aromatics assessments
Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan gives you weekly reports on key product price ranges and market news in the spot and contract markets of Europe and the Americas covering:
- Styrene monomer
- Toluene - nitration and TDI grades
- Mixed xylenes - including solvent and virgin xylenes
Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan gives you the edge by providing:
- PET Price Assessments: bottle and film grade
- Feedstock assessments: MEG, PTA, DMT, PX
- Expert analysis on what's moving the markets and prices
- Historical price charts
- Monthly average prices
As part of our continued commitment to market transparency, rationales are published for every assessment commentary, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions. By providing specific details regarding how Platts editors assess and publish market changes, we’re giving you the “why” behind the end of day prices that have been assessed by Platts.
Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan is delivered in PDF format via email and is also available for download from Platts.com. A subscription also includes online access via Platts Market Center and via our mobile app.
Market Data – Petrochemicals
The price data listed in Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan are also available in data-point format for easy import and analysis. This is the most efficient, most reliable way to receive our industry-standard benchmark assessments.
For a modest additional cost, upgrade your subscription to include Market Data – Petrochemicals. With a click of a mouse you'll have access to the latest, most-accurate petrochemical price assessments in data-point format. Market Data – Petrochemicals also provides you with end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments. For further information, please contact Platts Sales.
Gain access to past articles from every issue we have on file for Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable—just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.