Get a complete view of what's happening across the aromatics markets of Europe and the Americas with our weekly market report covering key prices for Benzene, Ethanol, Toluene as well as other petrochemical products delivered straight to your desktop & phone.VIEW SAMPLE
- Negotiate best value and protect your margins with an understanding of the key issues affecting the European and American petrochemical markets.
- Understand the key drivers of feedstock and derivative aromatics, olefins, and polymers prices and track production margins and gauge supply and demand balances.
- Find your next opportunity by analyzing your forward curves and identifying diverse trading patterns, pricing trends and characteristics.
- Assess market evaluations and monitor prices for both domestic and export aromatics and review the latest trends & deals.
- Seize time-critical opportunities with access to essential pricing information to ensure more profitable trading.
Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan gives you weekly reports on key aromatics prices including:
- Styrene monomer
- Toluene - nitration and TDI grades
- Mixed xylenes - including solvent and virgin xylenes
- PET Price Assessments: bottle and film grade
- Feedstock assessments: MEG, PTA, DMT, PX
Upgrade your subscription to include Market Data - Petrochemicals and access the latest, most-accurate end-of-day aromatics price assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments - all in data-point format.
Europe & Americas Petrochemical Scan is delivered in PDF format via email and is also available to download online. A subscription also includes online access via Platts Market Center and our mobile app.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to S&P Global Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs.
Why S&P Global Platts?
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts' prices and indices as the basis for transactions.