Trade decisively and operate with precision and confidence with Platts European Power Alert. Market intelligence and data are delivered in real-time and fully integrate with your information systems.
European Power Alert is an information service that brings you Platts' daily European electric spot market assessments, forward power assessments and EUA and CER assessments. You'll keep up with industry developments, price discovery, market commentary, plus vital cross-fuel comparisons and weather information. Platts European Power Alert also delivers end-of-day quotes - including price history - from the leading European energy exchanges, giving you the ultimate information resource for power traders in Europe.
European Power Alert gives you the competitive edge by providing unrivalled coverage on issues that matter to you, including:
- Up-to-the-minute news and market coverage
- Intra-day reporting of power deals
- Market-on-close European electricity and gas assessments
- M & A activity
- EUA and CER assessments and market commentaries
- Nuclear output/outages and reservoir levels
- Comprehensive weather forecasts and actual data
- Foreign exchange prices
- Platts historical data
Driven by the Platts team of electricity, gas and emissions reporters, our coverage is more comprehensive and our assessments are more broadly sourced. We deliver news more quickly than any other energy intelligence service. Platts rolling news and price reporting service reports on crucial facts and figures as they break - so you can make decisions and act with greater speed and certainty.
Who Should Buy
Organizations with a vested interest in real-time information regarding the European energy markets should leverage this service, including investment traders, brokers and portfolio managers.
European Power Alert does the hard work so you don't have to, bringing you all the price and industry information you need to make the best trading decisions and stay on top of the market.
Traders benefit from reports on any upcoming market developments that may affect their trading positions. Hedge your positions every day using the industry's most reliable source for news on any factors impacting future trading conditions, including weather forecasts and cross-fuel comparisons.
Benchmarking power prices in Europe - Platts' assessment methodology provides independent and trusted prices for trading. With Platts European Power Alert, you receive:
- Platts spot&forward electricity assessments on the UK, German, Belgian, Dutch, Swiss, Spanish, Czech and Polish (monthly) markets
- Platts natural gas assessments: NBP, Zeebrugge, TTF, BEB, E.ON, PEG and
- Platts PEP, CONTI and PPI electricity indexes
- Platts NWE Gas Contract Indicator
- Daily exchange summaries from the leading European exchanges, including ICE, Nord Pool, EEX and APX
- Cross-market comparisons with fuel oil, gasoil, natural gas and coal - plus Platts spark spreads
- Selection of Platts weekly international coal assessments
- Platts EUA and CER assessments
This product is not available to purchase online.
You can receive European Power Alert on your PC via Platts proprietary platform Platts on the Net, or over EMIS - a browser-based platform incorporating an easy and intuitive navigation scheme including user-defined layouts and an improved search engine.
Platts partners play a critical role to help ensure your company's success. We're pleased to have cooperative partnerships with the world's leading data delivery and analysis companies to help you extend the value of the information we provide throughout your organization. Please contact your nearest Platts office to discover whether you can access European Power Alert through your existing vendor's delivery platforms.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts’ information. We'll work with you to make certain our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.