European Power Daily's uniquely comprehensive package of news and pricing information provides you with daily updates on new policies, projects, power deals, acquisitions, generation fundamentals, wholesale price drivers, regulatory decisions, and evolving trading markets in Europe. European Power Daily contains market assessments for the UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and a daily price assessment for Turkey. In addition, it provides a weekly Turkish power supplement that is the only publication to have the full picture of the Turkish market by including month-ahead base-load assessments, market coverage, steel prices, Turkish thermal coal, competitive fuels, LNG deliveries, Turkish spark and dark spreads, and a weather summary.VIEW SAMPLE
European Power Daily is a complete package of news and pricing information. Every day you will receive coverage of the following:
- The latest electricity industry news
- The latest power market news
- Platts forward and spot assessments for the UK, Germany, Italy, Hungary, Poland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, Spain and the Czech Republic; plus spot assessments for Switzerland
- A daily Turkish power assessment plus a weekly Turkish power market supplement
- Daily forward curves for UK and German dark spreads and clean dark spreads
- Platts PEP and Conti indexes
- Daily exchange summaries
- Market commentary
- Platts cross fuel comparisons
- Comprehensive weather forecasts.
Who Should Buy
Utility executives, investors, traders, brokers, portfolio managers, sales, marketing personnel, analysts on the European power markets, regulators, and policy makers.
Whether you are an energy executive, trader, broker or investor, European Power Daily will help you make better investment and contract decisions, by allowing you to manage your exposure to risk, by improving your opportunities to hedge, and by increasing your visibility into numerous European power markets including the previously ambiguous Turkish power market.
European Power Daily's comprehensive coverage, combined with the industry-standard market-on-close assessments, save traders and analysts time by providing all the information you need to do your job effectively in a single robust publication.