European Power Daily's uniquely comprehensive package of news and pricing information provides you with daily updates on new policies, projects, power deals, acquisitions, generation fundamentals, wholesale price drivers, regulatory decisions, and evolving trading markets in Europe. It also produces market assessments for the UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland.
European Power Daily is a complete package of news and pricing information. Every day you will receive coverage of the following:
- the latest electricity industry news
- the latest power market news
- Platts forward and spot assessments for the UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain and the Czech Republic
- daily forward curves for German dark spreads and German clean dark spreads
- Platts PEP and Conti indexes
- daily exchange summaries
- market commentary
- Platts cross fuel comparisons
- comprehensive weather forecasts.
Who Should Buy
Utility executives, investors, traders, brokers, portfolio managers, sales and marketing personnel, those running statistical analyses on the European power markets, regulators and policy makers.
Whether you are an energy executive, trader, broker or investor, European Power Daily will help you make more profitable decisions by delivering only the most pertinent details on market conditions.
European Power Daily's comprehensive coverage, combined with the industry-standard market-on-close assessments, save traders and analysts time by providing in a single publication all the information you need to do your job effectively.