Since 1985, Platts Gas Market Report has been the leading news source on the gas industry markets, delivering vital first-of-the-month gas prices for more than 40 pipeline locations and a number of key market centers.
- Potential new markets for gas
- Transportation nuances that reflect the impact of gas futures trading on the cash market and the consolidation that is reshaping the industry
- Industry perspectives and trends
Published every two weeks, Platts Gas Market Report also provides daily prices for the most liquid trading points, enabling you to track the daily swing market as well as the monthly base-load market. This thorough coverage is complemented by a summary of daily futures trading during the two-week period.
Who Should Buy
Those who have an interest in the North American gas market who don't necessarily need to track price movements every day but need to keep up to speed on what is happening in the markets.
- Run your business smoothly with the latest news and information on gas market trends
- Access key information before others
- Keep track of the latest developments in the natural gas market
- Improve your strategic plans by being well-informed
- Save time-Platts brings you the most relevant news