International Gas Report is a biweekly report that intelligently analyzes what is happening in the natural gas industry, improving your vision and sharpening your competitive edge. Through its unrivalled network of global correspondents, it covers the whole gas chain, from the well-head to the burner tip, in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas, including gas transport, regulation and the ever-present problems posed by shifting geopolitical concerns.VIEW SAMPLE
Platts International Gas Report gives you the edge by providing:
- Insight into upstream, downstream, trading, regulation and power news market trends
- Comprehensive overview on the major movements, players and projects within the natural gas and LNG industries.
- Interviews with key industry players shaping events
- Updates on major gas pipelines and LNG projects -- all intelligently broken down by region
- Global coverage of LNG
Who Should Buy
International Gas Report is essential reading for gas producers, consumers, marketers, traders, suppliers and banks that need to keep up to speed with the latest events and make accurate market assessments.
International Gas Report will help you stay informed about the changing face of the global gas industry for more timely and accurate decisions, more profitable trading, and better risk management results.
International Gas Report is delivered to your desktop every-other-week
International Gas Report provides news and analysis of the international gas industry including:
- Upstream, downstream, trading, regulation and power news market trends
- A comprehensive overview on the major movements, players and projects within the natural gas industry
- Interviews with industry players
- Updates on major gas pipelines and LNG projects
- Information on marketing agreements and proposals
- Platts European gas prices: NBP, Zeebrugge and Bunde-Oude
- U.S. market report including weekly weighted average prices
- Cross fuel comparisons
International Gas Report is delivered in PDF format via email. It is also available for download from Platts.com.
Market Data – Natural Gas
The price data listed in International Gas Report are also available in data-point format for easy import and analysis. This is the most efficient, most reliable way to receive our industry-standard assessments.
For a modest additional cost, upgrade your subscription to include Market Data – Natural Gas. With a click of a mouse you'll have access to the latest gas price assessments in data-point format. Market Data – Natural Gas also provides you with end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments. For further information, please contact Platts Sales.
Gain access to past articles from back issues of Platts International Gas Report. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable—just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.