Sugar Prices, Industry Analysis and News for the Global Sugar Markets
Act quickly in today’s fast-paced sugar markets with access to our daily, weekly and monthly suite of sugar prices, industry analysis and news for all majorly-traded sugar products in the EU, Brazil, India and Thailand.
Our sugar packages provide you with news and analysis on all factors affecting the price of sugar including trade policies, regulatory and quota changes as well as updates on weather and crop yields.
- Access to independent physical spot, premium and discount sugar prices as well as reported bids, offers and trades for all majorly-traded sugar products.
- Identify arbitrage windows and other opportunities: with access to sugar production, consumption and import and export data.
- Strengthen your strategic planning and data modelling: access our online analyzer tool to view, graph and download current and historical fundamental sugar and price data.
- Strategize with confidence: with daily sugar news and analysis on all factors affecting the price of sugar: sugar trade policies, regulatory and quota changes as well as updates on weather and crop yields.
Maintain a leading position in today’s evolving sugar marketplace with access to a wealth of insight and data including:
- Daily analysis of the markets, providing some color to the prices and fundamental data we publish
Global prices include:
- Independent spot, premium and discount sugar prices for the EU, Brazil, India and Thailand
- Rationales behind how we arrive at each price assessment
- Futures & FOREX assessments
- Domestic prices for Europe, Russia, China, India and Brazil sugar
- Sugar Forward Curves
- Sugar Freight Rates
- Sugar Supply & Demand data - import, export, production and consumption data available to view, chart and download via our online Analyzer tool
- Global news covering the day’s events, in-depth reviews into major market shifts as well as any changes in weather and crop coverage
- Trade Flow updates
Gain access to our content via one or more of the following delivery channels:
- Market reports
- Real-time news and pricing available through channel partners or direct
- Supply & Demand data available in excel or through our online Analyzer tool
- End of day price feed
Contact us for more information and to find the right solution for your needs.
Why S&P Global Platts:
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.