For over a decade, Latin American Wire has proven an essential information source for those who need to stay abreast of the daily changes in the crude oil and refined products markets throughout Latin America.
Each business day, Latin American Wire delivers comprehensive coverage of the Latin Crude and Caribbean markets with news, in-depth analyses, and commentary on the Latin Crude and Products Markets.
- News on exploration, production, and financial reports
- Commentary and analysis of deals, bids, and offers
- Sell and buy tender announcements; price assessments for the most liquid crude oil and oil product streams in Latin America, including the Caribbean.
- Formula used by Mexico's Pemex to establish its prices
- Spot deals tables for crude and refined products
- Summary of key US benchmarks and prices for international crudes
- Selected spot tanker rates
- Selected refinery yield & netback data
- Detailed maps of refining capacity in Latin America and trajectories of hurricanes and impact to major refining sectors in the region
- Daily graphs on price movements of key Latin crude products
- Daily closing prices of NYMEX crude, heating oil, and unleaded gasoline
See for yourself why Latin American Wire is a must read for those professionals who want to stay abreast of news, analysis, bids, offers, assessments, and much more that's affecting the Latin American and Caribbean petroleum markets.
Who Should Buy
Traders, risk managers, portfolio managers, & energy executives rely on Latin American Wire to provide an up-to-date, detailed assessment of the market sector.
Latin American Wire gives you a full and detailed picture of the very latest in news, pricing, and analysis of the region's crude markets, so that you can act decisively and with confidence.The information helps you uncover what moved today's market,so you can make key investment decisions quickly and more profitably tomorrow.