LNG Daily is essential reading as LNG supply dynamics continue to change in big markets like Japan, China, India and the U.S. This premier independent news publication for the global LNG industry gives readers information on every aspect of the global market from new LNG supply projects to gas quality issues, including the Japan Korea Marker (JKM™) benchmark price assessment for spot physical cargoes delivered ex-ship into the two countries with the largest share of LNG imports, Japan and South Korea.
LNG Daily gives you the edge by providing:
- Information on new LNG supply projects
- A comprehensive table featuring the most recent tenders and strips heard in the market
- Access to the JKM™ price assessment
- Reports on development/construction of new liquefaction projects and plants
- Updates on siting/development/construction of new receipt terminals
- Information regarding regulatory proceedings
- Reports and news on shipping
- Details of contract pricing terms
- Review of supply/demand fundamentals
- Monitoring of the impact of competitive fuels
- Safety updates
- Gas quality reviews
- Congressional proceeding reports
- Updates on state and local government proceedings
- Details of LNG project financing
- Detailed supply and demand information around key South American markets, such as Brazil, delivered directly to your inbox through the South American LNG weekly supplement
Who Should Buy
The liquefied natural gas market really demands attention. Market participants such as energy executives, risk managers, traders, brokers, and analysts who need to make informed and accurate decisions can rely on LNG Gas Daily every day to do business and maximize strategies within this rapidly developing marketplace.
LNG Daily is an unrivalled resource that ensures comprehensive coverage, the most reliable data, and the most accurate information. LNG daily also ccontains a comprehensive table featuring the most recent tenders and strips heard in the market to build transparency beyond the spot market and into more short and medium term trade. With LNG Daily, you can uncover what's moving the market today for more timely and accurate decision making, better risk management results, and more profitable trading.