LNG Daily is essential reading as LNG supply dynamics continue to change in big markets like Japan, China, India and the U.S. This premier independent news publication for the global LNG industry gives readers information on every aspect of the global market from new LNG supply projects to gas quality issues, including the Japan Korea Marker (JKM™) benchmark price assessment for spot physical cargoes delivered ex-ship into the two countries with the largest share of LNG imports, Japan and South Korea.VIEW SAMPLE
LNG Daily gives you the edge by providing:
- Information on new LNG supply projects
- A comprehensive table featuring the most recent tenders and strips heard in the market
- Access to the JKM™ price assessment
- Reports on development/construction of new liquefaction projects and plants
- Updates on siting/development/construction of new receipt terminals
- Information regarding regulatory proceedings
- Reports and news on shipping
- Details of contract pricing terms
- Review of supply/demand fundamentals
- Monitoring of the impact of competitive fuels
- Safety updates
- Gas quality reviews
- Congressional proceeding reports
- Updates on state and local government proceedings
- Details of LNG project financing
- Detailed supply and demand information around key South American markets, such as Brazil, delivered directly to your inbox through the South American LNG weekly supplement
Who Should Buy
The liquefied natural gas market really demands attention. Market participants such as energy executives, risk managers, traders, brokers, and analysts who need to make informed and accurate decisions can rely on LNG Gas Daily every day to do business and maximize strategies within this rapidly developing marketplace.
LNG Daily is an unrivalled resource that ensures comprehensive coverage, the most reliable data, and the most accurate information. LNG daily also ccontains a comprehensive table featuring the most recent tenders and strips heard in the market to build transparency beyond the spot market and into more short and medium term trade. With LNG Daily, you can uncover what's moving the market today for more timely and accurate decision making, better risk management results, and more profitable trading.
LNG Daily delivers expert and respected benchmark price assessments for the global LNG market.
- JKM™ benchmark price assessment for spot physical cargoes delivered ex-ship into Japan and South Korea
- New LNG supply projects
- A table of most recent tenders and strips
- Development/construction of new liquefaction plants
- Siting of new receipt terminals
- Development/construction of new receipt terminals
- Regulatory proceedings
- Contract pricing terms
- Supply/demand fundamentals
- Impact of competitive fuels
- Gas quality
- Congressional proceedings
- State and local government proceedings
- LNG project financing
- A weekly South American LNG supplement, which includes:
- The DES Brazil Net Forward price
- Reported South Atlantic bids, offers, and trades
- Differentials to key global LNG and gas markets
- Freight costs from key exporting regions
- The latest supply and demand statistics
- Capacity utilization, shown for the terminals in Brazil
- Weather data, including forecasts of precipitation in Brazil
- Gas imports into Brazil via pipeline and via LNG
- Reservoir data
- Commentary on what has been driving demand for LNG in Brazil
LNG Daily is delivered in PDF format via email. It is also available for download from Platts.com.
Market Data – Natural Gas
The price data listed in LNG Daily are also available in data-point format for easy import and analysis. This is the most efficient, most reliable way to receive our industry-standard benchmark assessments.
For a modest additional cost, upgrade your subscription to include Market Data – Natural Gas. With a click of a mouse you'll have access to the latest, most-accurate petrochemical price assessments in data-point format. Market Data – Natural Gas also provides you with end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments. For further information, please contact Platts Sales.
Gain access to past articles from every issue we have on file for LNG Daily. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable—just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.