Platts Marine Alert is the complete shipping and oil information and news service tailored for ship owners, tanker charterers, brokers and traders. Updated continually, this real-time shipping and oil news service gives you the timely market data you need to track movements in the industry.
- Act confidently in a volatile market: The fast-breaking news service that Platts Marine Alert provides gives you the market intelligence you need to act confidently in this increasingly volatile market
- The breadth and depth of information and commentary is invaluable in helping you think clearly and act decisively
- Stay informed: Get our real-time shipping news affecting fuel costs, terminal news, strikes, port status, weather, environmental legislation, tender awards and marine emergencies
Critical content includes:
- Breaking news affecting bunker and tanker markets
- Market commentary and updates from the world's major bunker ports and tanker routes
- Daily assessments for bunker fuel and marine gasoil/diesel at more than 20 major ports
- Clean and dirty tanker rates quoted as World-scale spot assessments or lump sums
- Accurate market reporting covering the marine bunker fuels, oil and chemical tanker markets
- World-wide comparisons for gasoil and fuel cargoes
- Price indicator tables for crude and products updated daily
- “Heard pages" for tanker fixtures and bunker fuel trades globally
You can receive Platts Marine Alert on your PC via S&P Global Platts proprietary platform, Platts on the Net.
You can also receive this product via Platts Partners. We have cooperative partnership data delivery and analysis companies to help you leverage the information we provide and extend its value throughout your organization.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs.
Why S&P Global Platts?
As an independent commodity price, news and analysis provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.