Platts Market Data-Biofuels is the most efficient and reliable way to receive access to all the latest biofuels price assessments.
This service provides you with access to our critical end-of-day assessments, corrections and third-party data.
- Platts Market Data - Biofuels gives you quick and easy access to the latest global price assessments for ethanol, biodiesel, MTBE, ETBE and RINs.
- By identify trading patterns for ethanol, MTBE and ETBE it enables you to assist you with understanding future price trends.
- Market data feeds can be set up with ease to feed into your proprietary financial models reducing the risk of a front, mid and back office disconnection.
- Access to market data gives you the confidence to satisfy the regulators and compliance teams by providing independent data direct from source.
- Provides access to critical end-of-day assessments for ethanol, biodiesel, and ETBE, equipping you with the tools you need to stay ahead.
- Provides unbiased price assessments to biofuels professionals to support short and long-term action and analysis.
- Enables market participants, from producer to consumer, to conduct business with confidence and efficiency.
With Platts Market Data - Biofuels, you will receive:
- Platts' industry-standard benchmark assessments in data-point format.
- Access to Platts' end-of-day assessments, corrections and third-party data, for all the key biofuel assessments.
- Access to all global biofuel price assessments, though a rolling 45-day historical database.
- All the biofuel numbers and price assessments associated with Platts' coverage.
- Two biofuel market data categories, comprising over 100 specific assessments.
- Consolidated information from Platts Petrochemical Alert, Platts Global Alert and other Platt's newsletters and market data categories.