Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive Platts benchmark price assessments, delivering access to the latest coal price data. This service provides you with our end-of-day assessments, corrections, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database. Complete and custom historical data sets also are also available.
Platts unbiased price reports are produced by the industry's largest editorial team dedicated to coal market reporting. Located around the globe, Platts unrivalled resources ensure comprehensive coverage, the most reliable price assessments available.
With Market Data, you get term and spot price data to meet your requirements. It's the most efficient and reliable method to receive Platts industry-standard benchmark assessments in data-point format, including:
- Daily and weekly assessments and indexes for international coal trading
- Nearbys - NYMEX data for Central Appalachian coal
- Futures - NYMEX data for Central Appalachian coal
With Market Data, you receive the latest price assessments, allowing you to react to market changes faster than ever, featuring:
- 24/7/365 access: with a click of a mouse you can receive a complete report of Platts assessments and database information
- Data you need: including hundreds of assessment categories at your fingertips that save you time by simply selecting and retrieving the data that's relevant to your business
- Multiple data formats: just choose .txt or .csv files for easy integration into back-office and analytical databases
- Flexible delivery options: dispatch files are available direct via FTP, web delivery, as well as Platts software and third party partners
Who Should Buy
Platts coal price data is essential market intelligence for traders, risk managers, analysts and other energy professionals who need unbiased price assessments for short- and long-term action and analysis.
Market Data provides the comprehensive price data you need to help reduce the risks involved in making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data. Set up automated feeds to ensure your trading analysis and settlements are powered by the industry's most reliable price benchmarks. Eliminate the risk associated with manual data entry when you receive Platts price data via Market Data.