Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive Platts benchmark price assessments in the power industry. With Market Data, you get access to the latest power price data. This service provides you with our end-of-day assessments, corrections, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database. Complete and custom historical data sets also are available.
Platts unbiased price reports are produced by the industry's largest editorial team dedicated to electricity market reporting. Located around the globe, Platts unrivalled resources ensure comprehensive coverage and the most reliable price assessments available.
Platts Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive Platts' industry-standard benchmark assessments in data-point format, including:
- Term and spot price assessments and indexes for Europe and North America.
- Futures and derivatives.
- NYMEX nearbys and outrights for Central Appalachian coal.
- European and North American spark spreads
With Market Data, you'll get the latest price assessments, allowing you to react to market changes faster than ever. Platts Market Data can help you to reduce risk when making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data.
- With a click of a mouse, get anytime (24/7/365) access to Platts end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database
- Select and retrieve the data that's relevant to your business from hundreds of categories of assessments
- Choose .txt or .csv files for easy integration into back-office and analytical databases
Who Should Buy
Platts electric power price data is essential market intelligence for traders, risk managers, analysts and other energy professionals who need unbiased price assessments for short- and long-term action and analysis.
Platts Market Data provides the comprehensive price data you need to help reduce risk when making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data. Platts price assessments and benchmarks are widely used in the energy supply chain. From producer to consumer, Platts helps market participants conduct business with confidence and efficiency.