The global metals markets are volatile and prone to rapid change. How do you gauge what’s driving them and evaluate your position? Platts Market Data - Metals helps drive the business decisions of all participants in the ferrous and non-ferrous metals supply chain. Your company’s one-stop resource for global metals prices, Market Data – Metals delivers to your desktop the daily information you need to better understand the world of metals - and to act upon opportunities. Combining Platts, SBB and TSI price assessments in one comprehensive package, Market Data – Metals provides a wealth of robust information.
Video guide of Market Data - Metals
- Identify trading patterns and pricing trends through comparison of Platts and TSI historical and spot prices and monitoring future correlations
- Having Platts IODEX and TSI 62% Fe iron ore benchmark prices in the same place allows you to closely compare the two and monitor the correlation going forward.
- Ensure you are trading at the same price levels as other market participants
- Simplify and safeguard your data analysis and modelling process by using our metals data to populate your proprietary financial models with ease and confidence
- Develop a strong pricing and business strategy by referencing daily and historical spot and contract price assessments
- Provide continuity between back/mid/front offices by aligning your forward curve and spot data
Market Data – Metals provides you with:
- Access to all Platts SBB and TSI steel, scrap and iron ore global price assessment data, including both Platts IODEX and TSI’s benchmark 62% Fe iron ore prices
- Prices for: fresh steel and raw materials, metallurgical coal, ferroalloys, non-ferrous, light, major, minor and precious metals
- Foreign Exchange, COMEX and NYMEX exchange data
- The option to receive complete or customized historical data sets