Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive Platts benchmark price assessments. With Market Data, you get access to the latest natural gas price data. This service provides you with our end-of-day assessments, corrections, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database. Complete and custom historical data sets are also available.
Platts unbiased price reports are produced by the industry's largest editorial team dedicated to natural gas market reporting. Located around the globe, Platts' unrivalled resources ensure comprehensive coverage, the most reliable data on price assessments available.
Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive Platts' industry-standard benchmark assessments in data-point format.
- Term and spot price assessments for Europe, Latin America and North America.
- Futures and derivatives, long-dated forwards.
- ICE, NYMEX, EIA.
With Market Data, you'll get the latest price assessments, allowing you to react to market changes faster than ever. Platts Market Data data can help you to reduce risk when making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data.
- With a click of a mouse, get anytime (24/7/365) access to Platts end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database
- Select and retrieve the data that's relevant to your business from hundreds of categories of assessments
- Choose .txt or .csv files for easy integration into back-office and analytical databases
Who Should Buy
Platts natural gas price data is essential market intelligence for traders, risk managers, analysts and other energy professionals who need unbiased price assessments for short- and long-term action and analysis.
Market Data provides the comprehensive price data you need to help reduce risk when making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data. Platts price assessments and benchmarks are widely used in the energy supply chain. From producer to consumer, Platts helps market participants conduct business with confidence and efficiency.
Customize your Market Data feed to include the Platts assessments that meet your company's specific needs, including:
- Platts daily forward assessments
- Non-Platts fundamentals and statistics
- Non-Platts natural gas statistics
- Platts spot market assessments - daily trade date and flow date prices
- Platts spot market monthly assessments
This product is not available to purchase online.
Platts Market Data files can be accessed, downloaded and integrated directly into your proprietary systems:
- Receive your Platts Market Data within seconds of it being published with Platts API or intuitive Platts™ Excel® Add-In
- Download comma-delimited (.csv) data files from www.platts.com
- Download text files (.txt) from Platts FTP site
EXCEL is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Delivery Options Via Platts Partners
Platts partners play a critical role to help ensure your company's success. We've struck cooperative partnerships with the world's foremost data delivery and analysis companies to help you leverage the information we provide and extend its value throughout your organization.
Delivery Options via Platts Partners