Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive Platts benchmark price assessments.
With Market Data, you get access to the latest, most accurate petrochemicals price data. This service provides you with our end-of-day assessments, corrections, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database. Complete and custom historical data sets and are also available.
Platts unbiased price reports are produced by the industry's largest editorial team dedicated to petrochemicals market reporting. Located around the globe, Platts' unrivalled resources ensure comprehensive coverage, the most reliable data and the most accurate prices available.
With Market Data, you get Platts industry-standard benchmark assessments in data-point format for:
With Market Data, you'll get the latest, most accurate price assessments, allowing you to react to market changes faster than ever.
- With a click of a mouse, get anytime (24/7/365) access to Platts end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database
- Select and retrieve the data that's relevant to your business from hundreds of categories of assessments
- Choose .txt or .csv files for easy integration into back-office and analytical databases
Who Should Buy
Platts petrochemicals price data is essential market intelligence for traders, risk managers, analysts and other energy professionals who need unbiased price assessments for short- and long-term action and analysis.
Market Data provides the comprehensive price data you need to help reduce risk when making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data. Platts price assessments and benchmarks are widely used in the energy supply chain. From producer to consumer, Platts helps market participants conduct business with confidence and efficiency.
Customize your Market Data feed to include the Platts assessments that meet your company's specific needs, including:
- Intermediates - Assessments for key products in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
- Olefins - Key products in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
- Polymers - Key polymers such as PE, PP, PVC, PS, ABS
- Solvents - Key products including toulenes, xylenes
This product is not available to purchase online. Please contact Sales using the yellow button to the right hand side of this tab.
Platts Market Data files can be accessed, downloaded and integrated directly into your proprietary systems:
Delivery Options Via Platts Partners
Platts partners play a critical role to help ensure your company's success.We'sve struck cooperative partnerships with the world's foremost data delivery and analysis companies to help you leverage the information we provide and extend its value throughout your organization.
Delivery Options via Platts Partners