With Market Data, you get access to the latest, most accurate petrochemicals price data.
Market Data is the most efficient and reliable way to receive benchmark price assessments. Our unbiased price reports are produced by the industry's largest editorial team dedicated to petrochemicals market reporting. Located around the globe, our unrivalled resources ensure comprehensive coverage, the most reliable data and the most accurate prices available.
Market Data provides the comprehensive price data you need to help reduce risk when making important trading decisions, valuing positions and analyzing data.
- Develop an inherently strong pricing and business strategy by referencing daily spot price assessments
- Understand pricing to help write contracts and negotiate transactions with confidence
- Find your next opportunity by analyzing your price data and identifying diverse trading patterns, pricing trends and characteristics
- Track your company’s performance in relation to your competition
- Satisfy regulators and compliance teams who require data direct from source
- Integrate .txt or .csv data quickly into your own systems and eliminate risks associated with manual data entry
- Select and retrieve the data that's relevant to your business from hundreds of categories of assessments.
Platts price assessments and benchmarks are widely used in the energy supply chain. From producer to consumer, we help market participants conduct business with confidence and efficiency.
With Market Data, you get:
- Industry-standard benchmark assessments in data-point format for: aromatics, intermediates, olefins, polymers and solvents.
- Anytime (24/7/365) access to Platts end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database
Platts Market Data files can be accessed, downloaded and integrated directly into your proprietary systems:
EXCEL is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
We're pleased to have cooperative partnerships with the world's leading data delivery and analysis companies to help you extend the value of the information we provide throughout your organization. Contact us to find out whether you can access Market Data through your existing vendor's delivery platforms.
Why S&P Global Platts
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.