View larger image
The newly updated North American Natural Gas Supply wall map features a detailed look at the supply, transportation, and demand aspects of the evolving natural gas marketplace by showing gas transmission and key infrastructure along the pipelines.
Discover customers, plan transmission, understand planned projects, and strategize using this legible and comprehensive view of the gas transmission network of the US and Canada. This edition of the map shows pipelines colored by company and sized diameter in order to help you trace a company’s presence from source to generator. Along the way, explore storage, hubs, ports, LNG terminals and more.
- Natural gas pipelines - both existing and proposed colored by company and labeled with a unique company code
- Natural gas fueled power plants labeled with plant name
- Natural gas import and export points
- Natural gas supply basins
- LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) terminals
- Natural Gas Hubs (Pricing Points)
- Natural gas storage facilities
- Inset maps showing natural gas shale plays and gas storage fields in the US
- Detailed inset maps of 10 key areas including the Gulf of Mexico and Alaska
- State & province borders, state capitals and major cities