Delivered daily the North American Crude and Products Scan provides the information you need to keep up to date on news, pricing, and analysis affecting the North American crude and refining markets. It is essential reading for those who require key, timely market intelligence to help identify opportunities within, into and out of the North American for price discovery and pre-trade analysis.
The newsletter provides you with the very latest US and Canadian crude oil spot assessments, refiner feedstock and blendstock prices, the most up-to-date news, plus market analysis on these markets each business day.
- Dedicated US crude oil spot assessments, including Platts' benchmark WTI assessment
- Dedicated Canadian crude oil spot price assessment, including Platts' Lloyd Blend, Mixed Sweet, Light Sour Blend and Condensate assessments. Platts' other postings-derived assessments are also included
- In-depth North American and Canadian crude oil spot market commentary
- Daily coverage of North American & Canadian crude oil pipelines
- Monthly averages of all spot prices. Pipeline grades are averaged the way they are traded: through the 25th of the month
- Postings from key oil companies as well as graphics showing trends in benchmark prices and assessments
- A news summary section keeps readers up to date on major developments tailored to the needs of both small and large producers and traders
- Up-to-date refining market information including what is happening with U.S. and European MTBE, straight run fuel and Vacuum Gasoil, as well as U.S. alkylate, reformate, naphtha and raffinate
- One stop resource for both U.S. and European published prices for benzene, toluene, and xylene
- Daily news commentaries on US and European benchmark feedstock and blendstocks
- Full coverage of refinery shutdowns
- Prices and reports on price swings that affect refinery margins
- Assessments and spreads for feedstocks, blendstocks and yield netbacks
Who Should Buy
Traders, risk managers, analysts, and energy executives rely on Platts Refiner to provide an up-to-date, detailed assessment of the market sector.
The newsletter gives you a full and detailed picture of the very latest in news, pricing, and analysis of the North America crude and refining markets, so that you can act decisively and with confidence. The information helps you uncover what’s moving the market today, so you can make key investment decisions quickly and more profitably.
NOTE: North American Crude and Products Scan was previously named Oil Arbitrage Wire. The name change occured April 1, 2014.