View larger image
It is a very dynamic time for North American crude oil. The decline in US production has reversed; the economics of liquids plays have improved and significant oil drilling opportunities flourish in many places such as Eagle Ford, Williston and the Permian. The Platts 2014 North American Crude Oil System map from Platts presents the primary components and latest projects of the expansive US & Canadian crude oil system in detail.
Key Oil Features:
- Proposed Pipeline and Refinery projects
- Crude pipelines labeled with pipeline name
- Oil refineries sized by capacity
- Crude rail & barge terminals
- Oil ports
- Pipeline data table
- Detailed views of Mont Belvieu, Corpus Christi, Baton Rouge/New Orleans, Gulf of Mexico (offshore), and Cushing
- Base map includes major cities, capitals & counties
Select the version that best meets your needs
Printed on heavyweight, glossy, photo-quality paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display. Dimensions: 42 x 66 inches.
Laminated Wall Map
Printed on a durable paper and then laminated, this version can be marked up for analysis and brainstorming purposes and also looks great framed. Dimensions: 42 x 66 inches.
The CD-ROM version of the North American Crude Oil System 2014 edition wall map presents the same content as the wall map in a portable format. View maps on any PC whether at your cubicle, in an office, or on the road. Wall space is not required.
This CD features the wall map broken into 22 printable, hyperlinked, legal-sized (8.5 x 14 inch) PDF pages. A non-printable version of the full-sized wall map is also included to enable copying of specific areas to paste into presentations. The maps’ tabular information (abbreviations) is presented in an easy-to-navigate spreadsheet.
- Share maps with your colleagues and extract detailed images of areas for presentations or to email
- Easily navigate between adjacent map page - maps are hyperlinked
- View from any PC while on the road