North American Crude Wire brings you a synopsis of the day's key developments in the U.S. and Canadian crude market. Published every evening after the New York market closes, Platts editors focus on the day's U.S. and Canadian crude oil market and price developments.
- Dedicated US crude oil spot assessments, including Platts' benchmark WTI assessment
- Dedicated Canadian crude oil spot price assessment, including Platts' Lloyd Blend, Mixed Sweet, Light Sour Blend and Condensate assessments.Platts' other postings-derived assessments are also included.
- In-depth North American and Canadian crude oil spot market commentary
- Daily coverage of North American & Canadian crude oil pipelines,such as apportionment,prorating and other issues which impact crude oil spot markets.
- Monthly averages of all spot prices.Pipeline grades are averaged the way they are traded: through the 25th of the month.
- Postings from key oil companies as well as graphics showing trends in benchmark prices and assessments
- A news summary section keeps readers up to date on major developments tailored to the needs of both small and large producers and traders
Why not make North American Crude Wire part of your day? Get analysis, data and charts of the latest petroleum supply/demand and price data,news and market trends.North American Crude Wire is a must read for those seeking to keep abreast of developments in this fast-moving industry.
Who Should Buy
Traders,brokers,risk managers and analysts all rely on North American Crude Wire to provide the most up-to-date,detailed assessment of the market sector.
Make informed investment decisions throughout the trading day by arming yourself with critical market information related to the North American petroleum market.With North American Crude Wire, you get timely,unbiased data for profitable planning,forecasting and decision-making.
NOTE: Platts Oil Arbitrage Wire will replace the Refiner and North American Crudewire on June 1, 2013. The first version of the publication aggregates the content of the Refiner and North American Crude Wire as well as adds the US Gulf Coast Waterborne assessments.
The vision for Oil Arbitrage Wire is expansive, and will take some time to fully come to fruition. The publication will bring together Platts’ and Bentek’s deep industry knowledge, and combine market data with news and analytics.