View larger image
Based on decades of experience and research, the North American Natural Gas System wall map consistently sets the industry standard for visualizing the supply, generation, distribution and transportation of natural gas across North America. Stay ahead of the competition with the latest proposed pipeline products, proposed generation projects, storage, LNG and more. See where these new projects connect with the thousands of miles of existing pipelines, power plants, compressor stations, pricing hubs and other infrastructure. Find out who the pipeline operators are and which companies control gas distribution in the region.
This unique product has been used around the world for over 20 years as the go-to tool for visualizing all the components of the natural gas system. With its striking design and industry depth, it serves both as decoration and as an invaluable resource for anyone involved or interested in the natural gas industry.
The map is also available digitally in a CD-ROM. Purchase both in a discounted bundle.
- Natural gas fueled power plants, 25MW and greater in capacity
- Existing and planned plants (including those under construction) are displayed
- Plants are colored by prime mover, sized by nameplate capacity and labeled with plant name
- Natural gas pipelines (both existing and proposed) colored and sized by diameter
- Operating pipeline stretches are labeled with a unique owner ID and proposed pipeline stretches are labeled with the system or company name
- Major LDC (local distribution company) service territories
- Natural gas import and export points
- Natural gas supply basins
- LNG (Liquid Natural Gas) terminals symbolized by operational status (on-stream or under-construction/planned)
- Gas hubs (pricing points)
- Natural gas storage facilities colored by operational status (existing, planned or existing w/planned additions)
- Inset maps showing natural gas shale plays and gas storage fields in the US
- Detailed inset maps of 7 different urban areas and the Gulf of Mexico
- State & province borders, state capitals and major cities
Select the version that best meets your needs:
Printed on heavyweight, glossy, photo-quality paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display. Dimensions: 42 x 68 inches.
Laminated Wall Map
Printed on a durable paper and then laminated, this version can be marked up for analysis and brainstorming purposes and also looks great framed. Dimensions: 42 x 68 inches.
The CD-ROM version of the North American Natural Gas System 2014 edition wall map presents the same content as the wall map, but in a portable format. View maps on any PC whether at your cubicle, in an office, or on the road. Wall space is not required.
This CD features the wall map broken into 24 printable, hyperlinked, legal-sized (8.5 x 14 inch) PDF pages. A non-printable version of the full-sized wall map is also included to enable copying of specific areas to paste into presentations. The maps’ tabular information (abbreviations) is presented in an easy-to-navigate spreadsheet.
- Extract detailed images for presentations or email
- Print detailed areas of interest and take to meetings
- Navigate between adjacent map page with ease — maps are hyperlinked
- Access maps from any PC while traveling
- Share maps with your colleagues