View larger image
In its third edition, Platts North American Shale Plays 2015 wall map presents the principle components of the shale industry starting at ground level. Displaying key shale plays, basins, crude and interstate gas pipelines, gas processing plants, LNG facilities, steamcrackers and fractionators, this map is an invaluable resource for anyone involved or interested in the shale industry.
- Shale Plays
- Shale Basins
- Crude Oil Pipelines
- Interstate Natural Gas Pipelines
- Gas Processing Plants
- LNG Terminals
- Major Cities
Supplementary Graphs and Tables
- Estimated Shale Gas Production by State
- Shale Gas Proved Reserves by State
- Table listing all LNG facilities shown on the map along with the type of facility, capacity and facility operational status
- Table listing all steamcracker facilities shown on the map along with capacity and facility operational status
- Table listing all fractionators shown on the map along with capacity and facility operational status
42" high x 62" wide
Select the version that best meets your needs
Printed on heavyweight, photo-quality glossy paper to enhance the richness of the colors, this version is suitable for framing or display.
Printed on a durable paper and then laminated, this version can be marked up again and again for analysis and brainstorming purposes.