Since 1960, Platts Nucleonics Week has been the leading source of global news for the commercial nuclear power business. Platts Nucleonics Week delivers analysis with a depth and sophistication simply unavailable anywhere else.VIEW SAMPLE
Nucleonics Week focuses on the fundamental news that matters to industry professionals. Veteran editors and correspondents know what's important, and put it in context for you.
- Find out who's building nuclear plants, and who's shutting them down.
- Learn which plants are performing best, and why they're succeeding.
- Get accurate, up-to-the-minute technical information when something goes wrong at a nuclear plant anywhere in the world.
- Explore the economics of nuclear plants and discover how vendors and operators are changing them.
- Find out more about the political challenges facing nuclear power, locally and globally.
- Refer to our exclusive monthly table of generating performance at virtually every nuclear power unit in the world to get a better sense of the industry.
- Receive daily Nuclear News Flashes with an e-mail subscription
Who Should Buy
Electricity and uranium traders and other industry professionals rely on Nucleonics Week for information about the nuclear power industry that will help them make informed, accurate, and profitable decisions.
Much more than just a collection of news, Nucleonics Week is a sophisticated package of information and perspective designed to put you in the company of key players who need to know the status and outlook for this challenging industry. You will gain information that will help you formulate and clarify your ideas about major issues and events. It will equip you with the means to make informed business decisions and discern evolving market trends.
Nucleonics Week is the leading source of global news for the commercial nuclear power business and includes:
- New and information about plans for new reactors, planned and unplanned outages, and regulatory actions that could keep nuclear units down
- Data about plant operations, such as past plant performance and routine outage durations
- News about planned uprates (increased capacity at a nuclear unit)
Nucleonics Week e-mail subscribers receive:
- Statistics Monthly, a spreadsheet which includes capability (energy availability) and 36-month rolling factors for capacity and availability. The monthly spreadsheet complements the printed table of worldwide gross generation printed monthly in the second issue of each month.
- Nuclear News Flashes, a quick industry digest detailing financial developments, contracts, regulatory activities, and initiatives of key government agencies affecting nuclear commerce worldwide
Platts Nucleonics Week is delivered in PDF format via email. Issues are also available for download from Platts.com.
Gain access to past articles from every issue we have on file for Platts Nucleonics Week. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable--just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.