Platts Oilgram Price Report is the daily market report that covers market fundamentals, changes and factors driving prices within the crude oil and related products markets. It delivers a vast array of S&P Global Platts international prices for crude oil and other oil related products alongside market commentary, news and analysis.VIEW SAMPLE
- Full international coverage of the crude oil and product markets: Platts Oilgram Price Report gives you a critical overview of the market, delivered to your desk every day.
- Make key investment decisions quickly and more profitably: Our information helps you uncover what's moving the market.
- Create customized reference: Access and search through past articles from every issue we have on file by key words, company names, date ranges, or industry.
Platts Oilgram Price Report includes:
- Daily US and world crude and product commentary and analysis
- Price and market focused news and analysis
- Daily US and world crude and product price assessments
- NYMEX and ICE futures settlements and analysis
Weekly Preview Analysis, a look ahead at weekly inventory expectations:
- Including price impacts on both spot and futures markets
- Crack spread and time spread analysis
Refining Margin Tracker
- An in-depth analysis of US and global refining margins
- Explaining recent and forward-looking trends
Weekly US Energy Information Administration inventory analysis
- Identifying the most important weekly moves in US supply/demand
- Putting supply/demand balance in the context of recent price trends
Global VLCC Tracker
- A breakdown of comings and goings of the global VLCC fleet
- Analysis of Persian Gulf and Asian crude flows
Commodity Futures Trading Commission's Commitments of Traders report.
Platts Oilgram Price Report is delivered daily by email. Platts US Futures Update and Platts Futures & Derivatives are delivered weekly by email.
Why S&P Global Platts?
As an independent commodity price, news and analysis provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.