Oilgram Price Report is a daily report that covers market changes, market fundamentals and factors driving prices. Oilgram Price Report has been completely redesigned, and now includes the following enhancements;VIEW SAMPLE
- Market data codes to help link data in our alert service and market data feeds to this publication
- The corresponding Global Alert page numbers
- The midpoint values for all assessments
- The price change from previous assessment published separately
- Hyperlinked table of contents to navigate news stories, commentaries, and data tables
- In the analysis section, key points are emphasized using bullets to highlight exclusive Platts content
- Increased graphics
- New horizontal layout
Who Should Buy
Traders, brokers, professionals involved in the sale or marketing of crude and products will benefit from Oilgram Price Report.
Oilgram Price Report gives you a complete picture of the international crude oil market delivered to your desk every day. The information helps you uncover what's moving the market , so you can make key investment decisions quickly and more profitably.
Oilgram Price Report subscribers also receive OPR Extra, a daily electronic service that gives you most of the contents of Oilgram Price Report, in the same format you'll find in the newsletter that has provided the industry benchmark for more than 80 years. With OPR Extra you'll receive
- The entire day's US West Coast product price assessments;
- Daily spot ethanol assessments for the US East Coast, West Coast, and Midwest;
- Contract cargo prices and posted Atlantic and Gulf Coast residual prices;
- Market commentary, news, and analysis;
- Weekly API statistics;
- Lubes and asphalt price assessments; and
- NYMEX and IPE futures settlements
You will also receive Platts US Futures Update, a valuable summary of the past week in the US futures market as well as a look ahead. The US Futures Update is delivered electronically every Sunday night so you can start your week with the following:
- Analysis of timely issues affecting energy cash and futures markets,
- Technical analysis of the four major contract markets on the NYMEX,
- Crack spread analysis,
- Thorough analysis of the relationships between petroleum, financial, and derivatives markets, and
- Charts that give you an at-a-glance view of key prices and commentary from the leading analysts on Wall Street.
As a subscriber to Oilgram Price Report, you also get the weekly publication Futures & Derivatives review. This publication offers independent analysis--both fundamental and technical--of energy and financial markets, grounded in years of Wall Street experience.
Each issue brings you:
- A weekly analysis of energy futures and financial markets, as well as other commodities, with a macro view of the US economy
- Technical analysis of the four major energy contract markets on the New York Mercantile Exchange
- NYMEX crack spread analysis
- Analysis of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission's Commitments of Traders report
- The month ahead; a calendar with release dates and times for US economic data, petroleum and natural gas data and contract expirations on NYMEX and ICE
Oilgram Price Report is delivered daily and the supplement Futures & Derivatives Daily is delivered weekly by email.
Market Data – Oil
The price data listed in Oilgram Price Report are also available in data-point format for easy import and analysis. This is the most efficient, most reliable way to receive our industry-standard benchmark assessments.
For a modest additional cost, upgrade your subscription to include Market Data – Oil. With a click of a mouse you'll have access to the latest, most-accurate petrochemical price assessments in data-point format. Market Data – Oil also provides you with end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments. For further information, please contact Platts Sales.
Gain access to past articles from every issue we have on file for Oilgram Price Report. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable—just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.