Platts Olefinscan is a weekly market report that gives you a complete view of what’s happening across the global olefins markets.
Its extensive news coverage and in-depth analyses, as well as critical pricing information on spot and contract prices across a range of feedstocks helps you make critical business decisions.
A subscription to Platts Olefinscan will be delivered to you through Platts Market Center, which has many tools which allow you to analyze the latest price trends from the global olefins markets.
Analyze industry developments to keep track of changing market trends to give you a complete view of the market.
[ View the Video ]
With a key focus on ethylene, propylene, butadiene, crude C4 and raffinate, Platts Olefinscan on Platts Market Center helps you:
- Understand the key drivers of feedstock and derivative prices
- Analyze key market activity and create custom price trend graphs to help you keep up to date with market price movements as a basis for spot and contract negotiations
- Undertake analysis to help create a competitive pricing strategy based upon Platts robust methodologies that can help you stay on top of the markets, negotiate best value and protect your margins
- Analyze price patterns to identify price trends in the global olefin sector that enables you to seize opportunities as they arise
- Keep in touch with competitor activities, supply and demand dynamics and regulatory issues
- Platts Petrochemical Cracker Margin index gives you the ability to analyze production economics to calculate your costs in advance
- Spot and contract pricing evaluated and assessed by Platts price-reporting experts for ethylene, propylene, butadiene, raffinate-1, crude C4 and ethylene glycol globally
- Production margins to help gauge supply and demand balances
- Plant operations including scheduled turnarounds, unplanned outages, and new plant projects
- Market transactions with global deals and commentary
- Prices for both domestic and export commodities
- Global olefins production table
- US settled olefin contracts for ethylene & propylene
- Platts Natural Rubber Index
- Weekly Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) prices