Petrochemical Alert gives you everything you need to stay informed and react to changing market conditions, including minute-to-minute updates on news and pricing. From news flashes to long-range analysis, and real-time deal reporting to end-of-day price assessments, S&P Global Platts is first to deliver breaking news that moves the world's petrochemicals markets.
- Make confident trading and investment decisions with independent and impartial reference prices, backed by a time-tested and proven methodology
- Real-time news allows you to seize opportunities before your competition
- Reported bids, offers and trades help you to understand market activity over a given period of time
- Assessment rationales help you to understand the ‘why’ behind each price assessment, so you can approach counterparties with greater confidence
- Understand underlying market dynamics and their potential impact on your strategic plans by reading our in-depth market commentaries
- Historical data helps you to minimize your risk exposure by monitoring historical trends and identifying future trading patterns
- Get market intelligence to help you understand the interaction between global and regional markets
Whether you’re a risk manager, research analyst, trader or broker, Platts Petrochemical Alert is a vital tool for anyone working in the polymer, aromatics, olefins or solvents markets.
Platts Petrochemical Alert provides vital information delivered to your screen in real-time, including:
- News flashes and long range analysis
- Real-time deal reporting and end-of-day price assessments
- "Heard in the Markets" rolling pages bring you everything our market reports are hearing daily
- In-depth commentary on petrochemical price assessments and indications
- Minute-by-minute global coverage of aromatics, forward curve assessments, polymers, olefins, solvents, intermediates, crude oil, naphtha, LPG, styrenics, plastics, methanol, gasoline blending, biofuels and other feedstocks
- Breaking news on every aspect of the petrochemical market, from plant closures to industry and market performance
You can receive Petrochemical Alert on your PC via our proprietary platform Platts on the Net, or over EMIS - a browser-based platform incorporating an easy and intuitive navigation scheme including user-defined layouts and an improved search engine.
We're pleased to have cooperative partnerships with the world's leading data delivery and analysis companies to help you extend the value of the information we provide throughout your organization. Contact us to find out whether you can access Petrochemical Alert through your existing vendor's delivery platforms.
Why S&P Global Platts
As an independent commodity price and news provider with robust methodologies, our benchmark commodity prices have become the common language participants use to write contracts, monitor their commodity market, and achieve full transparency around transactions. Platts makes no representation or warranty as to the results to be obtained by market participants who elect to use Platts prices and indices as the basis for transactions.