Platts Polymerscan is a weekly market report for the global plastic and resin marketplace, providing you with online and mobile access to the latest worldwide polymer prices, polymer news and closing market price assessments.
Specifically designed to help those involved in the trading, buying and selling of polymers, across the producer to consumer markets:
- Gain insight into key assessments
- Access critical pricing information
- Track global polymer prices
- Traded deals &, market commentary
- And much more
See what Polymerscan can do for you
Now you can get the information you need, whenever and wherever you need it, in the office or on the move. Our online platform, Platts Market Center and mobile app give you:
- Daily industry news
- Sophisticated charting tools
- Exclusive new analysis of key market trends
- Personalised alerts so you never miss a story that matters to you
- Insight from our editorial team
- Weekly market report
- Brings you over 200 term and spot polymer price assessments for Europe, the Americas and Asia ensuring you get a global perspective of the polymers market.
- Provides critical pricing information to traders, buyers and sellers of for LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP, PVC, PS and ABS, which support them in their sales and purchase decisions.
- Enables producers, consumers and traders to track polymer production margins and gauge demand and supply balances.
- Help sales visualize trends using the informative polymer pricing charts depicting historic and current polymer market activity, which enables sales to act on opportunities.
- Provides weekly analysis of market price developments and trends bring you a clear understanding of issues affecting the market.
- Stay connected to the latest price changes and market news with our mobile app.
- Polymer contract & spot price assessments
- Insight into key assessments – Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), linear Low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), PVC and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Global PVC Prices
- Polymer feed stocks for olefins, aromatics & intermediates
- Polymer Spot Freight Rates
- Transparent benchmark prices from global trading hubs
- Assessment rationales give the “why” behind the Platts assessed price, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions (BOTEs) for key polymer assessments