Platts Polymerscan is a weekly market report for the global plastic and resin marketplace, providing you with online and mobile access to the latest worldwide polymer prices, polymer news and closing market price assessments.VIEW SAMPLE
Specifically designed to help those involved in the trading, buying and selling of polymers, across the producer to consumer markets:
- Gain insight into key assessments
- Access critical pricing information
- Track global polymer prices
- Traded deals &, market commentary
- And much more
See what Polymerscan can do for you
Now you can get the information you need, whenever and wherever you need it, in the office or on the move. Our online platform, Platts Market Center and mobile app give you:
- Daily industry news
- Sophisticated charting tools
- Exclusive new analysis of key market trends
- Personalised alerts so you never miss a story that matters to you
- Insight from our editorial team
- Weekly market report
- Brings you over 200 term and spot polymer price assessments for Europe, the Americas and Asia ensuring you get a global perspective of the polymers market.
- Provides critical pricing information to traders, buyers and sellers of for LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, PP, PVC, PS and ABS, which support them in their sales and purchase decisions.
- Enables producers, consumers and traders to track polymer production margins and gauge demand and supply balances.
- Help sales visualize trends using the informative polymer pricing charts depicting historic and current polymer market activity, which enables sales to act on opportunities.
- Provides weekly analysis of market price developments and trends bring you a clear understanding of issues affecting the market.
- Stay connected to the latest price changes and market news with our mobile app.
- Polymer contract & spot price assessments
- Insight into key assessments – Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), linear Low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), PVC and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Global PVC Prices
- Polymer feed stocks for olefins, aromatics & intermediates
- Polymer Spot Freight Rates
- Transparent benchmark prices from global trading hubs
- Assessment rationales give the “why” behind the Platts assessed price, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions (BOTEs) for key polymer assessments
Platts Polymerscan brings you easy access to our weekly market report into key polymer price ranges and market news across the global polymers markets of the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Its weekly coverage of the polymers markets includes a summary of market events and developments along with closing market assessments and weekly prices for:
|Polyvinylchloride (PVC)||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)||Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)||Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)|
|Polypropylene (PP)||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)||Polystyrene (PS)||Polyethylene Terephthalate (PT)|
|Polymer Feedstocks: Olefins|
|Ethylene ||Ethylene Glycol||Propylene||Butadiene|
|Polymer Feedstocks: Aromatics|
|Polymer Feedstocks: Intermediates|
|Purified Terephthalic Acid||Acrylonitrile||Ethylene Dichloride||Vinyl Chloride Monomer|
As part of our continued commitment to market transparency, rationales are published for every assessment commentary, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions. By providing specific details regarding how Platts editors assess and publish market changes, we’re giving you the “why” behind the end of day prices that have been assessed by Platts.
Platts Polymerscan is delivered weekly in PDF format via email. It is also available for download from Platts.com.
A subscription to Polymerscan also includes online access via Platts Market Center and our mobile app.
Gain access to past articles from every issue we have for Polymerscan. This valuable resource will allow you to search for, analyse useful information, and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you.
You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable—just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts’ information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts’ office.