Polymerscan is a weekly market report for the global plastic and resin marketplace, specifically designed to help those involved in the trading, buying and selling of polymers. The report provides you with online and mobile access to the latest worldwide polymer prices, polymer news and closing market price assessments.VIEW SAMPLE
- Daily access to over 200 global term and spot polymer price assessments so that you’re always up to date with the latest plastic prices, including: LDPE, LLDPE, polypropylene, polystyrene, PVC and the HDPE price.
- Enables producers, consumers and traders to track polymer production margins and gauge demand and supply balances.
- Access to our specialists: A subscription to Polymerscan gives you direct access to our editorial team. If you have a question relating to our polymer prices or simply need market insight, our dedicated team is here to help.
- Helps your sales teams visualize trends and act on opportunities using the informative polymer pricing charts depicting historic and current polymer market activity.
- Stay connected to the latest price changes and market news from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
S&P Global Platts Polymerscan brings you easy access to our weekly market report into key polymer price ranges and market news across the global polymers markets of the Americas, Europe and Asia. Its weekly coverage of the polymers markets includes a summary of market events and developments along with closing market assessments and weekly prices for:
- Polymers: Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), high-density polyethylene (HDPE), linear Low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), PVC and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PT).
- Polymer Feedstocks - Olefins: Ethylene, Ethylene Glycol, Propylene, Butadiene
- Polymer Feedstocks - Aromatics: Paraxylene, Styrene
- Polymer Feedstocks – Intermediates: Purified Terephthalic Acid, Acrylonitrile, Ethylene Dichloride, Vinyl Chloride Monomer
As part of our continued commitment to market transparency, rationales are published for every assessment commentary, as well as bids, offers, trades and exclusions. By providing specific details regarding how Platts editors assess and publish market changes, we’re giving you the “why” behind the end of day prices that have been assessed by Platts.
Polymerscan is delivered in PDF format via email with past issues available to download online. A subscription to Polymerscan also includes online access via Platts Market Center and our mobile app.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to information. We'll work with you to ensure our distribution methods meet your specific needs.
Why S&P Global Platts?
Providing breaking news, expert analysis and the latest price assessments our Market Reports uncover the detail behind the headlines. Published daily for the natural gas market covered by Platts, we bring you the latest and most insightful news. Understand cause and effect, dig deeper and equip your business with the information you need.