Power in Europe is an indispensable resource for power executives who need critical information delivered in a clear, concise and accurate manner. It provides the insights you need for effective strategic planning, forecasting and intelligent decision making.VIEW SAMPLE
Power in Europe provides the best available information and analysis on:
- Power projects, including a quarterly new plant tracker
- Utility strategy, performance and M&A activity
- The traded market, from prompt to curve in all the key regions
- National and EU policy developments
- Power-specific view on carbon and fuel trends
- Renewable support and project updates
- New build cost trends, regular tender news and supplier comment
- Sector opinion in regular interviews and conference wraps
- National market structures in country profiles.
Who Should Buy
Traders, brokers, settlement and treasury executives, risk managers and analysts all rely on Platts Power in Europe to provide the most up-to-date, detailed assessment of the market sector.
Increase your profitability and make more informed decisions with timely market analysis. Platts Power in Europe presents unbiased price assessments, providing an objective benchmark to help you efficiently manage corporate risk. Platt's market experts boil down numerous sources and issues, producing a comprehensive view of the industry.
Power in Europe provides informed commentary and analysis on the policies and projects shaping the European electricity industry. Tracking both national and international developments, you can rely on this fortnightly market report to deliver key information that can be practically applied to your business.
Power in Europe also contains a very comprehensive data section. This includes:
- Detailed market commentary on price movements in the German, Belgian, French, UK, Dutch and Spanish markets
- Weekly averages for day ahead, week ahead, month ahead and forward quarters for the UK, Germany, France, Netherlands and Spain.
- Fuel price movement summaries
- Price spreads for UK NBP gas, fuel oil, gas oil and steam coal
- Regular news updates on retail and industrial tariff movements
- Monthly exchange price and volume graphs for Omel, Nord Pool, Amsterdam Power Exchange and UKPX
Platts Power in Europe also publishes a monthly Polish power market assessment and commentary, plus regular Central and East European power news updates.
Power in Europe is delivered in PDF format via email. You also can download issues in PDF format at Platts.com.
Market Data – Electric Power
The price data listed in Power in Europe are also available in data-point format for easy import and analysis. This is the most efficient, most reliable way to receive our industry-standard benchmark assessments.
For a modest additional cost, upgrade your subscription to include Market Data – Electric Power. With a click of a mouse you'll have access to the latest, most-accurate petrochemical price assessments in data-point format. Market Data – Electric Power also provides you with end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments. For further information, please contact Platts Sales.
Gain access to past articles from back issues of Platts Power in Europe. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you. You'll always find what you're looking for, because our archives are easily searchable -- just enter key words, company names, a date range, or an industry, and specify which publications you wish to search.
Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platt's information. We'll work with you to make certain our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.