Power in Europe is an indispensable resource for power executives who need critical information delivered in a clear, concise and accurate manner. It provides the insights you need for effective strategic planning, forecasting and intelligent decision making.
Power in Europe provides the best available information and analysis on:
- Power projects, including a quarterly new plant tracker
- Utility strategy, performance and M&A activity
- The traded market, from prompt to curve in all the key regions
- National and EU policy developments
- Power-specific view on carbon and fuel trends
- Renewable support and project updates
- New build cost trends, regular tender news and supplier comment
- Sector opinion in regular interviews and conference wraps
- National market structures in country profiles.
Who Should Buy
Traders, brokers, settlement and treasury executives, risk managers and analysts all rely on Platts Power in Europe to provide the most up-to-date, detailed assessment of the market sector.
Increase your profitability and make more informed decisions with timely market analysis. Platts Power in Europe presents unbiased price assessments, providing an objective benchmark to help you efficiently manage corporate risk. Platt's market experts boil down numerous sources and issues, producing a comprehensive view of the industry.