How can participants in the world's raw materials markets make essential business decisions without a full view of the important information and issues affecting the industry? Every month, Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly reports extensively on prices, news, trends and market dynamics across key product areas like iron ore, coking coal, coke and scrap.VIEW SAMPLE
The report's insightful discussion and analysis helps you gain a clear understanding of what's moving the market, as well as keeping you informed of such things as import and export concerns and price movements.
- Act decisively and with confidence by uncovering what's moving the markets
- Make key investment decisions quickly through understanding the latest trends
- Help plan your business strategy using our insightful monthly market analysis
- Learn more about key industry players by reading company profiles
- News and analysis on key product areas including iron ore, coking coal, scrap, coke, ferroalloys, freight, nickel & carbon
- TSI & IODEX monthly average prices
- Steel Mill Economics spread prices
- Interviews with industry participants
- Company profiles and special project reports
- World raw material trade flow map
- Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly is complimentary to Platts Steel Market Daily subscribers
Who Should Buy
Those involved in producing, buying or selling raw materials and who need to stay informed and gain new perspectives will find Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly an essential tool. Subscribers include traders, brokers, producers, consumers, industry executives and analysts across the steel markets.
Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly covers the dynamic and increasingly important steelmaking raw materials marketplace, helping you keep track of major trade issues, market and price movements, government actions and more.
- News covers participants in the raw materials market – and factors that affect the segment
- Price graphs and charts give you important industry statistics
- Access to key information when you need it, via email or web retrieval
Market Data - Metals
Platts also provides metals prices in data-point format for easy import and analysis. This is the most efficient and reliable way to receive our industry-standard benchmark assessments.
Following the acquisition of Steel Business Briefing and The Steel Index, Platts Market Data – Metals now incorporates a wealth of steel data. For a modest additional cost, upgrade your subscription to include Market Data – Metals. With the click of a mouse you'll have access to the latest transparent metals price assessments in data-point format. Market Data – Metals also provides you with end-of-day assessments, third-party data, and a rolling 45-day historical database for key assessments. For further information, please contact Platts Sales or see our product page on Market Data – Metals.
*Only available with Steel Markets Daily subscription
Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly is available only as part of a subscription to Steel Markets Daily. It is delivered in PDF format via email. You also can download issues in PDF format at Platts.com.
Archive Access (part of standard access)
Gain access to past articles from back issues of Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly. This valuable resource will allow you to search for and analyze useful information and create your own customized reference on issues that interest you.
The price of this product is based on one user in one location. Many clients purchase multiple subscriptions to ensure their entire staff has access to Platts' information. We can work with you to ensure that we appropriately license your staff and put in place the correct discount levels as well as ensure that our distribution methods meet your specific needs. For details, contact your nearest Platts office.