How can participants in the world's raw materials markets make essential business decisions without a full view of the important information and issues affecting the industry? Every month, Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly reports extensively on prices, news, trends and market dynamics across key product areas like iron ore, coking coal, coke and scrap.
The report's insightful discussion and analysis helps you gain a clear understanding of what's moving the market, as well as keeping you informed of such things as import and export concerns and price movements.
- Act decisively and with confidence by uncovering what's moving the markets
- Make key investment decisions quickly through understanding the latest trends
- Help plan your business strategy using our insightful monthly market analysis
- Learn more about key industry players by reading company profiles
- News and analysis on key product areas including iron ore, coking coal, scrap, coke, ferroalloys, freight, nickel & carbon
- TSI & IODEX monthly average prices
- Steel Mill Economics spread prices
- Interviews with industry participants
- Company profiles and special project reports
- World raw material trade flow map
- Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly is complimentary to Platts Steel Market Daily subscribers
Who Should Buy
Those involved in producing, buying or selling raw materials and who need to stay informed and gain new perspectives will find Platts Steel Raw Materials Monthly an essential tool. Subscribers include traders, brokers, producers, consumers, industry executives and analysts across the steel markets.