View larger image
Platts recently updated World Energy, 2015 edition wall map presents core components of the global energy market in striking detail and vivid color. The stylish design will enhance any office or meeting room, serving as an essential reference for a broad array of the most relevant energy-related topics.
Expanding upon previous editions, the map displays key infrastructure such as LNG terminals, oil refineries, oil terminals, oil pipelines, and coal ports. This map also provides a sophisticated world base-map showing generalized LNG & oil shipping routes, and major shale gas regions. It also includes current country names & boundaries, capital cities, & other geographic reference points.
This edition presents a wealth of graphs and includes tables listing oil refineries and LNG facilities by country along with key attributes such facility capacity, name, and operational status.
- LNG Terminals (Existing & Proposed)
- Oil Refineries (Existing & Proposed)
- Oil Terminals
- Oil Pipelines
- Coal Ports
- Major Shale Gas Regions
- Generalized Oil & LNG Shipping Routes
- World countries with country name and country capital
- World time-zone reference
- Geographic reference grid lines
This striking map also features additional charts and graphs representing key energy-related statistics
- Growth Rate for Energy-Related Carbon Dioxide Emissions, 2005-2030 by Country
- World energy user by fuel, 1980-2030
- World liquids consumption by end-use sector
- World carbon dioxide emissions, 2005-2030
- World net electric power generation, 1990-2030
- World electricity generation by fuel, 2005-2030
- Projected Growth of World Energy Consumption by Region (2008-2035)